Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that made you laugh in your game?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,355 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

i have seen that a few times, but i have never seen any different percentages: it is always 12% 86% 2%

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

retalivity wrote: »
    i have seen that a few times, but i have never seen any different percentages: it is always 12% 86% 2%

I should have taken the screenshot for Mido last season but never thought of it. He got: Yes: 2% No: 96% Undecided: 2%. Some guy who's name I cant spell was something like 48% 45% 7%.

92nd min against top of the table Sporting, have done well to pull it back to 1-1 in the second half...and then Sporting come up with this masterclass in defending

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Gave me a laugh,sounds more like a building company

arab.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,590 ✭✭✭roosterman71

1000% shooting accuracy
    Some man for one man

9ix3P.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

Van Basten Gaying it up!

1073o68.jpg

Am I reading that right? The only fans will be the away fans? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I just signed Fabregas for £20 Million in my Arsenal save. Then got this little message...

Not bad.....png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Don't have a screenshot but Rio Ferdinand was West Brom manager on one of my saves. Who was assisitant?...... John Terry of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

2 funny things, both in relation to the 2018 World Cup.

England sacked Stuart Pearce after he qualified them for the World Cup. They hired Rafa Benitez :eek: and they didn't even get out of the group stages, finished 3rd behind Uruguay & Slovakia. :pac:

Also, the 2018 World Cup Final was between Wales and France, France won 3-0. Wales beat Brazil in the semis, Germany in the QF, Slovakia in round of 16, and topped a group including Colombia, Russia & Ivory Coast.

Needless to say, Ireland did not qualify...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Ireland doing well in my game, Owen Coyle has been in charge for ages and ages! Think they are ranked 21st

Wales qualified for the 2014 World Cup in mine and got to the semi's where Spain beat them on penalties! Scotland out at the group stages, same as England while Ireland and Northern Ireland didnt qualify. Wonder if it was a one off, or are they about to become a big force.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,276 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Just made Thierry Henry my assistant manager.

Of the Irish national team.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Just made Thierry Henry my assistant manager.

Of the Irish national team.

So he's giving you a hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,276 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

L'prof wrote: »
    So he's giving you a hand?

So far so good.

I only did it for laugh to see would the fans be upset, but no such luck.

I was little disappointed there was no option when speaking about training for "Can you make them handle the ball and get away with it";)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Just checked where Steve Kean is and he is assistant manager as League 2 side Chesterfield :D

Mc Love wrote: »
    Just checked where Steve Kean is and he is assistant manager as League 2 side Chesterfield :D

Scotland Under 21 manager here..

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

Its summer 2035 in my fm11 game and ive just passed the £1 billion pounds mark on transfers

Its summer 2035 in my fm11 game and ive just passed the £1 billion pounds mark on transfers

Autumn 2018 here, and my total spend is €13.5million. At current pace it'll take me another 518 years... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,590 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Sandro Park. Ha ha ha ha
    LyfhI.jpg

Here's my game status screen
    5VSVx.jpg

And Steve Kean is currently on the dole with me
    PpK2w.jpg

The dirty scumbag that is Terry Henry
    SOpht.jpg

• Advertisement

after signing a 34-year old on a 3 year contract, the headline is

"Carroll comments on Newcastle's new care home recruit"

My staff just recommended Yann Sommer start training for shooting from free kicks.

He's my goalkeeper.....

This made me giggle:

corkcityrealmadrid.png

Cork City have big friends now...

dulpit wrote: »
    This made me giggle:

corkcityrealmadrid.png

Cork City have big friends now...

My players wont even go on loan to Falkirk in the SPL, can't see many of Madrid's players going on loan to Cork! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

That's something that should be changed actually. If RM say your going on loan to some 18 year old youth player he would just accept it, unless he could argue some sort of deep personal reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

EdenHazard wrote: »
    That's something that should be changed actually. If RM say your going on loan to some 18 year old youth player he would just accept it, unless he could argue some sort of deep personal reason.
    Have to agree, I mean such a loan is unlikely, but if Falkirk or even Madrid wants to send a player to Cork, they should bloody well do what they are told unless they are particularly stubborn.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Have to agree, I mean such a loan is unlikely, but if Falkirk or even Madrid wants to send a player to Cork, they should bloody well do what they are told unless they are particularly stubborn.

Definitely if the player is being sent to the clubs feeder club.

2031, and theres only one world-class manager in the game

ukcdC.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

What a name!
    2012_12_20_00001.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Looks like United think they are Madrid now... Just to give them the odds in the CL!

screenshot20121222at131.png

Advertisement