Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that made you laugh in your game?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

Rosicky is Chelsea boss in 2016 in my game. Just got spanked by them in the UEFA Cup (Salthill Devon).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,454 ✭✭✭✭cson

Bought Porto's Hulk in my arsenal game and he's playing unreal. So much so that every opposing manager titles there Press Conferences with "Hulk Must Be Stopped!" -> never fails to bring a smile to my face.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

South Korea knocked Spain outta the World Cup in my game, and then went on to lose 10-0(!!) in the next round to Cameroon, of all teams.

Madness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,176 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Andriy Shevchenko is Wigan manager in my game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Roy Hodgson accepts the England job - 2011 :pac:

and Sir Bobby Charlton buys Man utd. Didnt realise he had that much cash lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

In my game england wining the world cup in 2010 betting Spain in the last game 6 - 1

Theo Walcott hit 6 goals in that game wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

Robbie Keane managing in Liverpool, got the sack (they're 11th) and in comes Steve Gerrard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

:eek:

2lm2g6e.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

partyndbs wrote: »
    :eek:

2lm2g6e.png

What happened there? Photoshop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

L'prof wrote: »
    What happened there? Photoshop?

Editor, more like.

• Advertisement

well basically i put celtic and rangers into the northern league prem division(league below blue square north/south) so im romping away with the league before 2 games until end of season i get a message saying rangers crowned champions even though that wudda been mathamatically impossible as i beat them at home which secured the league(as u can think none of us lost to any other team in the division)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

micko.png

He used to managed Liverpool, then the mighty Fulham (they UCL football now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

thats gotta be a glitch! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Talk about being needy!

245079011.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1298221622&Signature=D0kSOXaWCYUX2eMgsMLdOXoW4%2FQ%3D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

As true as it is in real life, this still made me laugh

carra.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Funny things recently which I have never seen before such as the GK getting sent off for picking up the ball outside the box

i signed neymar for a combined 48 million but because i made him 2 years younger(i always make loads of prominest players 2 years younger to increase games longevity) he cudnt join until he was 18(in feb 2012) anyway i resigned before he joined and holidayed my game when i got back i checked transfers and noticed that the season after he joined anzhi let him go for free :O

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

i signed neymar for a combined 48 million but because i made him 2 years younger(i always make loads of prominest players 2 years younger to increase games longevity) he cudnt join until he was 18(in feb 2012) anyway i resigned before he joined and holidayed my game when i got back i checked transfers and noticed that the season after he joined anzhi let him go for free :O
    No punctuation makes baby jesus cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

That makes no sense really. Neymar can't sign for a foreign club till he's 18 so you're waiting 2 extra years to sign him by making him 16. All you're doing is just offsetting the signing by editing his age, not adding longevity.
    To add longevity you'd need for him to have a longer footballing career.

nah well when i edited him i didnt know the rule that he couldnt leave brazil until he was 18....but also it just makes him younger so it benefits santos as well. when i get to 2014 wc id prefer to see him as a 20 year old rather than 22....ha am weird like that

• Advertisement

So he pretty much has the same stats but is 16yo? Which Will give him an extra 2 years to develope?

not sure not my motive anyway....its just when i play a longish game(for me long is 4 seasons) i want the players of today to still be prominent and not over the hill....i mean xavi starts to stop playing regular by 2014...soo i want to keep him in the game for longer

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I am in yellow attacking the goal:

The joys of Blue Square North :D

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

This gave me a bit of a chuckle, nothing really funny but you know :D

2a0kytf.png

• Registered Users Posts: 23,566 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Bit of a mental game. Nasri misses a penalty and then is fouled from behind as he goes for the rebound resulting in another penalty which he also misses. I'm then awarded another penalty which I score in the second half :pac:

WBAGame.jpg

Currently December 2015 and Kaka is plying his trade with West Brom!

Kaka.jpg

The way he's playing at the moment, West Brom wouldn't waste their time on him!

His agent has been whoring him around since the first season. Even when he was on a free after Madrid released him it took him an age to get a club!

Tis a pity that Man City didnt get him IRL, what a white elephant he would have been for them considering what they were willing to pay for him and his spat of injuries, complete loss of form and yard of pace since moving away from the AC Milan medical lab.

I suppose, like Torres, they cant wait for preseason to dust off the cobwebs and see if the player can get his mojo back or be labelled the new Ronaldinho!

This goal is etched into my memory as I was in the San Siro and had a great view of it! :):(:mad:

• Advertisement

Frisbee wrote: »
    His agent has been whoring him around since the first season. Even when he was on a free after Madrid released him it took him an age to get a club!

Wish he was like that, in my game he's playing very well. :(

Advertisement