Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that made you laugh in your game?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,566 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

January 2016 and Messi is refusing to sign a new deal with Barca!

I have a very strict wage cap, but for Messi, I might just let it slide... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

i started up a new league from a downloaded index that came highly recommended little did i know that it was a joke index that put teams like "mighty blackpool" in serie a:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

swally.png

This season, I've won every game so far against them

7-0
    4-1
    2-1
    3-0

Overall

P32 W27 D4 L1 F108 A23

Mock away I suppose.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭louthguy25

Craig Bellamy manages Juventus in my game now how mad is that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

louthguy25 wrote: »
    Craig Bellamy manages Juventus in my game now how mad is that

Think that's strange, David Moyes now the Aston Villa manager has just been sacked by the chairman..... Edwin Van Der Sar :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭louthguy25

Now Stephen Pineear manages liverpool, Steven Gerrard manages Fulham and Stuart Pearce was Man United manager but he got the sack after 6 months and some italian guy is there now and there terrible

i was in 5th place in serie a with atletico roma:pac: and my strikers where lacking em goals,so i searched for a good goal to game ratio striker and spotted a 23 year old italian with 20 finishing in serie b with 10 goals in november,so i snapped him up for 4.3 million and threw him straight into the first team,he notched 19 serie a goals and fired me to the titel BUT he drew as top scorer with etoo and was placed 2nd :mad: he has been robbed by popularity bias.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

pardew.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

No screenshots, but just signed Kaka for €1.5 million plus Macheda at the end of the first season.

Thomas Schaaf (managing Man City/2nd place) declares interest in the Liverpool job after I leave. He gets fired by City and then gets refused the Liverpool job only to find himself taking over Fulham. That couldn't have worked out any worse for the man :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

C02lV.png

XD

Superbus wrote: »
    C02lV.png

XD
    ^^^^^^

lolwut.jpg

^^^^^^^^

1239536550634_f.jpg

XD

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Used to be a player called Andre Muff, and I always declared interest in him. Headline: "Manager declares interest in Muff."

Yakult wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^

1239536550634_f.jpg

XD

i dont play fm is that unbelievable form?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

excitedm.png

ROFL!

2nd season regen becomes a teenage sensation massive stats very strong and fast,scores 9 in 12 games in serie c 21 in 26 games serie b and a 9 in 34 games serie a and makes his international debut,hes only 19 so when barca make a 15 million bid i accept thinking that he hasnt matured enough for serie a and barca buy players and sell em a year later so i thought id get him back pretty cheap.........6 months later 11 games 15 goals for barca and 9 in 8 for italy......i am a fooking idiot:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

1427l3t.png

Great management by Holloway, lose 4-1 then complain about how we play :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Tim Howard is first choice keeper for Barcelona.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Roy Keane has just replaced Mick McCarthy as manager of the Irish team.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement

2nd season regen becomes a teenage sensation massive stats very strong and fast,scores 9 in 12 games in serie c 21 in 26 games serie b and a 9 in 34 games serie a and makes his international debut,hes only 19 so when barca make a 15 million bid i accept thinking that he hasnt matured enough for serie a and barca buy players and sell em a year later so i thought id get him back pretty cheap.........6 months later 11 games 15 goals for barca and 9 in 8 for italy......i am a fooking idiot:(

this fella just won european and world footballer of the year:(

Kaka's agent wants a Minimum Fee Release clause of..

*Dr. Evil Voice*
    ONE BILLION DOLLARS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

this fella just won european and world footballer of the year:(

selling him worked out well so!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Just found out that Manuel Neuer was released by Schalke at the end of the 11/12 season and has been a free agent for 10 months with no clubs interested in him! Easily in the top 5 keepers in the world.

edit: I think I just realised why, he rejected the contract that his agent accepted, on four different grounds, one of them being he thinks his agent should be paid more, even though his agent accepted it? Get lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

The much maligned in real life Steve Kean of Blackburn is now manager of Chelsea. He got hired instead of me :confused: even though he got Everton relegated the season before.

As a Liverpool fan that also made me laugh :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

should be things that make you hate the game...

i would stop playing if steve kean got chelsea job just stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,864 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Norwich City manager, Simon Grayson, has just been sacked by the chairman...Stephen Fry! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Anyone heard of this guy? Only known locally apparently :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

St. Pats have announced John Aldridge as their new manager :pac:

• Advertisement

LanceStorm wrote: »
    selling him worked out well so!

he honestly wasnt that good in serie A,just signed him for man utd after i got them back up from the championship,one of the things that annoys me in some these games is the standard of players that some of the big clubs buy,i checked on the last scouting done by the club and the players where all from shockingly bad countries hence the relegation so i sacked the staff and hired my own.

Advertisement