Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT ADOBE PHOTOSHOP/ILLUSTRATOR ACCESS??

Options
  • 07-04-2010 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can anyone tell me where there is adobe software located in DIT, like which campus?
    and
    the PCs/MACs they are on, do you require ICT domain passwords or CS or is it something they have just set up just for design students??
    Need to use the software for website.

Thanks a million :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Can anyone tell me where there is adobe software located in DIT, like which campus?
    and
    the PCs/MACs they are on, do you require ICT domain passwords or CS or is it something they have just set up just for design students??
    Need to use the software for website.

Thanks a million :D

I know of some computers... but they're in a course specific area and they're precioussssssss :)

Should be a fair few about the place though. Certainly in Aungier St. , place is full of design types :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rossalopolis

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I know of some computers... but they're in a course specific area and they're precioussssssss :)

Should be a fair few about the place though. Certainly in Aungier St. , place is full of design types :pac:

Which course areas specifically?? :) I shouldnt have a problem gettin access if I ask, im not a random DIT Buisness student going in to fiddle around :P, I do Computing so ill think ill be able to get access even as a guest at the least, i just dunno where they are tho lol :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

download and use gimp. problem solved

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Which course areas specifically?? :) I shouldnt have a problem gettin access if I ask, im not a random DIT Buisness student going in to fiddle around :P, I do Computing so ill think ill be able to get access even as a guest at the least, i just dunno where they are tho lol :P

Just ask ISS on, um, the 1st floor I think? The place I have in mind is a mysterious place where the residents bite and occasional classes are held (and disrupt the biting.)

Golden Years... wah wah wah... Goooolden Years...

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

there are a few in mountjoy library.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Sheeps wrote: »
    download and use gimp. problem solved

bah over rated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

Head to Bolton street, upstairs in the Print Media Deparment, can't remember what room number, but its near the bindery, there is a computer room full of brand new apple macs with all the adobe software on them.
    They were giving away the old apple computer for nothing aswel the lst time I was there.

Advertisement