Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bamboo screen

Options
  • 07-04-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Second attempt to attach bamboo fence to cover 6' 6" new block wall. Wires strung from random nails no good as with high winds they worked loose... thinking of wood battons attached to wall somehow and then staple bamboo to it. Would I get away with 'no nails' stuff? I dont fancy drilling into wall :( It was hard enough to get my 'random' nails to penetrate.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

We put up a willow screen to cover a dirty corner last week. We used masonry nails to fix wooden batons to the wall, then fixed the willow screen to the batons with brass screws with washers.
    Hope this helps.

Advertisement