Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM10 problem on MacBook

Options
  • 07-04-2010 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hey lads,
    FM10 won't run on my laptop anymore, when I try to open it this message appears:

"Football Manager 2010 v 10.0.0 f 80362 quit unexpectedly"

It then give options to Re-Open which just leads to the same msg. appearing.
    View Details which brings up a few pages of code!
    Report problem to Apple etc...

It was working absolutely fine for ages but since today it won't work.
    I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but to no avail.
    The only thing I can think of that's different from yesterday is that last night I downloaded the usual Apple updates, a Mac OS X update (10.6.3), an AirPort Base Station update (2010-001) and iTunes, iPhoto and iMovie updates.
    Could any of these updates have caused FM to stop running?
    Any suggestions on how I can get this sorted would be really appreciated.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Download the 1.1, 1.2 and finally the 1.3 patch. Should fix it. Other mac users reported your error but they said patching fixed it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 TrackBarChaser

Thanks IvySlayer,

Yup I got it last night! Downloaded the 10.3 patch from the FM site and it's working fine again now :)
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Happy days :D

Advertisement