Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the best place to go paintballing?

• 07-04-2010 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

How’s things, I am organising a stag party for my brother but I’ve never gone paintballing and I’m not sure what place I should go to. 1) Combat Zone in Limerick?
    2) Gauntlet Paintball in Tipperary?
    3) Westport wargames?
    any help and info you can offer will help. Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ipad

wondering this myself, trying to setup a game for approx 12 people but kart city is closed.

any ideas for a dublin based one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Elite Force

Elite Force Paintball is only 30min out from dublin.

In Collon Co.Meath. www.eliteforcepaintball.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

Give barrage paintball a shout. They have showers and a bar on site. They also have go-karting.

If not, check out www.paintballer.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Wool

Great spot up in Letterkenny, Co Donegal for paintballing, not sure of the name of it but if you google it you will get it, Letterkenny is also a great spot for a stag, was up on one there this time last year, great craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 michael112

Hi try frontier in Bray ,great place close to Dublin also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

1kelly wrote: »
    How’s things, I am organising a stag party for my brother but I’ve never gone paintballing and I’m not sure what place I should go to. 1) Combat Zone in Limerick?
    2) Gauntlet Paintball in Tipperary?
    3) Westport wargames?
    any help and info you can offer will help. Thanks...

Combatzone is excellent and the lads that run it are very good and open to a bit of negotiation. Would def recommend it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

combat zone is wicked.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Frontier Paintball in Bray, Co. Wicklow is extremely good.

http://www.frontier-paintball.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭enemy

ipad wrote: »
    wondering this myself, trying to setup a game for approx 12 people but kart city is closed.

any ideas for a dublin based one?

give this place a try, only an hour from dublin and definitely worth the extra bit of time in the car. the owners are very friendly and helpful and have been around the paintball scene for a long time. they recently opened a new area and is great fun to play.

http://www.anarkypaintball.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭aca101

Went to the one down near tralee on a hen party...it was fairly good...decent value from what i can remember.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 big jon 55

letterkenny is a good spot, have been using frontier a lot. great site, with great wood areas. and also there is battlebridge in carrick-on-shannon. this is an absolutely savage site with class secinero's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Whelton

The best place in the south, if not Ireland is KartWorld, in watergrasshill in Cork!
    They do 3 hours of paintballing with group discounts and have savage sites to play on including on with a massive bridge in the centre, a d-day beach recreation and chemical alley, they also do go-karting with a national competition sized track, archery and lasertag.

Few of my buddies went a stag organized by them that included paintballing, gokarting, entry to club with free drink, entry to secrets lapdancing club and a or 2 at a 4 star hotel and some other stuff for around 130euro per person

Did a review of the place on my blog:
    http://comicmac.com/?p=144

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭paulie69

Stay away from westport wargames, overpriced and poor games

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

CombatZone is a good crack.
    We were there in September where it was 3 hours paintball, a night in Jurys Hotel and free entry to a disco up there for €60 each. Great value.
    I think they are actually offering better terms on it now.
    http://combatzonepaintballing.ie/ is the website

Advertisement