Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Backless, strapless, non padded bra?

• 07-04-2010 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Backstory: I have this fantastic vintage black dress that I fell in love with and bought even though I couldn't quite get the zip fully up. I can finally squeeze into it! :D:):P
    My problem is that I can only squeeze into it bra-less and it really needs a bra. It's got a slightly low back, it comes to just under my bra strap and it's just got thin ribbons for straps.
    I've seen those cuppy things in M&S but I think they look too padded to wear under this dress. Amy idea where I could pick something up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Your best bet might be just to go without a bra and just wear nipple covers to avoid any peanut moments. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

I hadn't even thought of nipple covers :o

This sounds bad, but the girls need support when wearing a lowish dress/top. Gravity does not like them :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

I got a fab top recently, but it needs to be worn with a backless bra. I got one from ASOS, but it's completely useless, and offers no support - it's just cups with sticky tape :mad:

I have seen bra converters online - it attaches onto the clasps of your bra, and crosses down to your lower back (not a great description, sorry).

HTH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭xilovejedwardx

I recently got a strapless bra, it's just the cups and it straps round the side half-way round your back. It was brilliant. I wore it to a disco and it gave me great support and it was unnoticable! It's called The Secret Bra!! it was brilliant! Hope this helps!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

RubyK wrote: »
    They are available in M&S as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭lala stone

I recently got a strapless bra, it's just the cups and it straps round the side half-way round your back. It was brilliant. I wore it to a disco and it gave me great support and it was unnoticable! It's called The Secret Bra!! it was brilliant! Hope this helps!!
    Hey there where did you get this? thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

This sounds brilliant! Where did you get it?

Is the one in M&S the exact same type as the ASOS one?

Advertisement