Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aptitude tests

Options
  • 07-04-2010 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi guys, I got interviews coming up in Sligo IT and Tralee IT soon. I'm sure I'll have no major problems with the interviews and aptitude tests, but by any chance does anyone have any good examples of the mature aptitude test or good websites for examples. And how people feel about the test i.e. good, bad etc. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

I wasn't aware that there was any aptitude tests for mature students for IT Tralee so would also be interested to hear other peoples opinions on this, I know their interviewing on the 10th and 11th of May. What course have you applied for?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Flashpoint

Tralee not having aptitude test? first I heard, is it not standard for a mature to do a aptitude test i.e. part of the interview. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm going for the bachelor of science in health and leisure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

I'm aiming for a computing course, but I was under the general impression that your judged by interview and what you submit in your CAO application such as personal statement, previous education and any experience you may have gained etc, but I am open to correction (you have me worried now :p).

Advertisement