Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cake decorating/sugar craft course Laois/Tipp

Options
  • 07-04-2010 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hi I am looking for some cake decorating or sugar craft classes near to Laois or North Tipperary.

Can anyone also advise what tools a beginner would need. I make a lot of cakes & would like to turn my hobby into a small business.

Thank you in advance! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Hiya,

I don't know of any classes sorry but I have this tool set: http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=93495A5C-423B-522D-F27FD2E8535573B6&fid=D765F8CA-1E0B-C910-EA4AA093460A907F

It's brilliant, has so many bits and pieces, whatever I need is in it. I bought it in a shop here though, haven't ordered anything from them online. Have you seen the sugarpaste tutorials online? Very handy way of learning until you find a course, when I'm making something in particular and I want to know any tips for making it I have a look at them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭FAYESY

Thanks for the info Spadina - never thought to look for tutorials on the net! Good way to see if I would actually be any good at sugar craft!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I don't do sugarcraft but I found some cool molds and cookie cutters etc. on ebay very handy.

Advertisement