Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How will i know when i have been moved up to ngb?

• 08-04-2010 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

first of all im on 3mb package living in the city centre will i even get moved into the ngb and if not will i still get charged for going over my 30gb?+ will my speed increase from 3mb to atleast 5mb and yes i reach 2.90 mb >.

ty
    themavs4life :D:D:D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

yes yes yes yes per all the other threads on this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 THEMAVS4LIFE

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    yes yes yes yes per all the other threads on this
    Sorry Just Curious ill know next time to search :) i have been looking around sorry if im blind but i coudn't see thread's related, of course i seen ones related to ngb but not this topic

p.s sorry squarepants lol :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

how relaible it wil be i dont know but if you goto www.ngb.ie and then coverage map, it will ask you to put your e-mail address and account number in and then eircom will Apparently e-mail you when youve been upgraded

and i say upgraded with a bad tatse in my mouth

Shin

Advertisement