Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird dream I thought I'd share

• 08-04-2010 1:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭

This may lower people's opinion of me but it's the first dream in ages I've been able to remember so I thought I'd share in case anyone had any opinions... It's kind of being bothering me a little.

Intrigued, watching a dolphin (named "Wallace") swimming in a pool, I began to consider how he did it, from a physical point of view (like what muscles and bones were involved). I wondered if he could still swim while injured so I threw him off the roof of the UL main building onto a courtyard below (in the middle - in real life it's grass).

He was injured so I put him back in the pool and he seemed to swim just fine but now he was flesh-coloured. I became worried at the terrible thing I'd done and decided to leave, and as I was leaving the dolphin had obviously been discovered and the police were arriving. It was like something out of a movie, I was the terrorist leaving while they were trying to lock the place down. My sister arrived with her friend Louise (doesn't exist in real life) who was brain injured but also psychic.

She said to me, "Don't you have something to confess?". I realised my secret was out, she had used her psychic powers to know it was me... I don't believe in psychics but for some reason I thought I had better confess.

I went out into the court yard where the area was being cordoned off and people were being brought back to a safe distance... But I couldn't find anyone to confess to. I kept asking different people who I should go to, but no one seemed to know, or didn't really seem interested.

I was full of shame (I remember thinking that word in the dream) and also really worried that I'd be going to jail and my girlfriend would leave me because of what I did and realising what a terrible thing it was to do and wishing I could take it back.

I woke up relieved...
    I do know a Wallace but not a Louise. Also my girlfriend works with people with brain injuries and I went to college in UL. I don't believe in psychics and my sister is in between two minds about it, has been to see one but didn't come away totally convinced.

EDIT Just one other thing
    In real life I could not bring myself to be cruel to an animal (though I'm not a vegetarian). I'm not sure if this happens everyone but when I wake up soon after a dream, I often wonder if parts of the dream might actually be true... In this case I woke up wondering if it's possible I could lose my common sense and actually throw an animal off a tall building. Now I know that is ridiculous

Comments

Advertisement