Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oil skins in Lidl

• 08-04-2010 8:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭

Lidl have cheapish oil skins next Thursday.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

You beat me to it :D !

And not just oilies

http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20100415.index

Thursday 15 April - get there early.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Pigeon Reaper

Went in and had a look at the gear. It's much better quality than previous years and could be a good budget buy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭cfitz

Went in and had a look at the gear. It's much better quality than previous years and could be a good budget buy.

I just got the sailing gloves (haven't seem them yet coz I wasn't in the shop myself). Now I own piece of sailing equipment/clothing! For someone (with a small budget) who currently sails dinghies but intends doing some crewing on various other boats in the future - are there any specific items in Lidl that you think are worth picking up while this Special Offer is on?

The inshore oilskins could be useful for a few races. I couldn't recommend them for anything else since I only had a cursory glance at them but they seem fine for a few hours a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Papa_Bear

Anybody thinking of getting that 3m dinghy this thursday? would it be a good buy?

Any thoughts

• Advertisement

I've seen a few around and they seem fine as a punt.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Watch them turn up on Apolloduck for €100 more from next week :rolleyes:

Advertisement