Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cladding sheeting

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

No i have not. Yes it does seem like good value however does he provide the fixings.... Why I ask is muppets like this usually say "Well you did not use our fixings...... Blahh blahh blann"

You will need the ridges as well

No doubt there is a min order.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Horace

yes they can provide flashing plus nails or screws to secure the sheeting they also can make sheets to any length up to 5 meters and their sheet is a meter wide also they have an impressive web site http://skyclad.ie/new/index-6.html. their price is plus vat which would mean it would cost 2 euro per foot the local co op are charging 2.90 a foot for painted sheets that are narrower ie theirs (the co op) covers 28" in with where the skyclad sheets cover 33". the co.op sheets are .55 thick as skyclad sheets are .5mm .

Horace wrote: »
    yes they can provide flashing plus nails or screws to secure the sheeting they also can make sheets to any length up to 5 meters and their sheet is a meter wide also they have an impressive web site http://skyclad.ie/new/index-6.html. their price is plus vat which would mean it would cost 2 euro per foot the local co op are charging 2.90 a foot for painted sheets that are narrower ie theirs (the co op) covers 28" in with where the skyclad sheets cover 33". the co.op sheets are .55 thick as skyclad sheets are .5mm .

So the co-ops is thicker but not as wide.... How many sheets are you looking for. or foot because even at 20 ft more its only 18 euro and your supporting your local co op who you prob use for a lot more than sheeting.

Just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Horace

Im re roofing an old hayshed its 60 ft x 25 ft plus 10 feet side sheeting i also have a machinery store that will have to re done soon thats 40 ft by 30 the CO OP sheets are painted and have 15 year warranty the other ones are plastic coated and have a 25 year one.

Horace wrote: »
    Im re roofing an old hayshed its 60 ft x 25 ft plus 10 feet side sheeting i also have a machinery store that will have to re done soon thats 40 ft by 30 the CO OP sheets are painted and have 15 year warranty the other ones are plastic coated and have a 25 year one.

Cant argue with you there.... If you are happy with the co-op painted why dont you discuss the figures with the manager... I find co-ops will to discuss more as they will loose the business if they dont.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 roofclading

Hi,
    Yes, I used of this sheeting. No doubt about that! Sheeting and cladding continues to provide customers with benefits which can include:
    A non fragile roof, high durable coated steel with a 25yr guarantee;
    Manufactured to order giving a one sheet length.:cool::cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

You were up bright and early to spread you gospel!:rolleyes:

Advertisement