Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] House to rent in Mitchelstown area.

Options
  • 08-04-2010 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

I work in Mallow and my GF works in Clonmel and we have been together for 5 and a half years. We are looking for a house (3 bedroom plus) to rent in Mitchelstown or the surrounding area (10 mile radius of the Mitchelstown). We would prefer if the house was situated in the country side.

My GF is 27 and I am 29 years old. Both of us are in full time professional employment. We are good reliable people. My GF has been renting properties since she first started in college over ten years ago and I rented while I was in college.

Referees wouldn't be a problem.

We have been on daft but not much on there, we put up a tenant ad and I taught I might put something here too.

At the moment on daft there are 2 houses for rent in Mitchelstown and 110 houses for sale!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

So anyone got any advice about renting in this area etc? Should I just post this in the Cork area section?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭childoforpheus

I think a good option would be to pick up the Avondhu, the local paper. There are normally a good few properties listed for rent in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

Thanks very much ill try to get it, any idea what day its out?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement