Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please leave your message after the BEEP

Options
  • 08-04-2010 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭

Hi! This is Tar.Aldarion's voicemail.

Sorry I can't answer right now but I'm on holidays, near a tropical island, showing off my fantastic divine body on my yacht.

Please leave you message after the beep and I'll get back to you as soon as I feel you are worthy.

BEEP.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

O HAI TAR!! Just wanted to drop you a line telling you not to worry if you see odd glints of light from the island. Its nothing to do with Lost, just the sun's reflection off my binoculars! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I just called to say I love you
    I just called to say how much I care, I do
    And I mean it from the bottom of my heart

And I mean it from the bottom of my heart, of my heart,
    Of my heart

And I mean it from the bottom of my heart, of my heart,
    Baby of my heart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

WHy am I calling myself..this is so vain...hey baby...oh you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Aha Tar is resurrected. Great. The big empy hole in my heart of full of loving again.

"Oh... Uh Hi Tar. Just me like. Um. Well. Give us as buzz when you get a chance. Yeah. Uh. Well... I miss you... um... oh well, just me here calling so... yeah... talk soon? .... Ok i'm gonna go now. So bye then. So Call me yeah? Uh. Bye then."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You still haven't hung up... it's 7 hours later...gotta cost you :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

....just home, haven't changed yet.. they're not home from work yet either ;)

I've been furiously thinking about this:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

"oh hi Tar, last night was awesome, me and siobhan could hardly breath! hope you wake up soon, we miss you"

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

;)

I love you

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

"Tar, i heard yer one Fago! has been calling you, do not believe a word he says! i heard him tell someone else he loved them, like what! it should ONLY be you Tar, forget him! i love you (only)"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Mr. Aldarion. This is Red Fox. This month's shipment can be found in the SECOND dropoff point. Our employers are somewhat disappointed by the results of your last month, but they have full confidence in your ability to bring profit margins back up to a more... Acceptable level by the end of this month. I'm sure I need not remind you of the consequences should you fail to meet the expected quotas on a regular basis.

You know where to find me if you want any assistance.

Uh. Hi Tar. So, it's been - like - 15 days like since I rang you. Yeah. I get the fecking message. What did I do? We were so good together. Remember the strawberries? Oh well, obviously it didn't mean anything to you. So screw you. There. I said it. This will be the last time you'll ever hear from me. And yeah, I DO want all the presents back I gave you. Ha. That'll teach you. So. Goodbye. I hope you rot in hell.

Hi TAr, me again. Just realised last message was a bit harsch. I still love you, you know, we can make this work! So call me yeah? Yeah?

Oh hiya, just to say sorry for leaving all those messages. I just don't know what to do with myself. And what's this I hear about you and some Fago! person? Yeah. Guess what. I fecking heard about that.

Nice one, Tar, nice one. Clearly I mean nothing to you. Suit yourself.

Goodbye.

Hi Tar. Just so you know, I'm waiting for you call. By-hey.

colour,legs,sad,telephone,woman,fashion-f55fc9e4751ddbac95604101db388bb6_h.jpg

sNarah wrote: »
    Hi Tar. Just so you know, I'm waiting for you call. By-hey.

colour,legs,sad,telephone,woman,fashion-f55fc9e4751ddbac95604101db388bb6_h.jpg
    Oh hiya, just to say sorry for leaving all those messages. I just don't know what to do with myself. And what's this I hear about you and some Fago! person? Yeah. Guess what. I fecking heard about that.

Nice one, Tar, nice one. Clearly I mean nothing to you. Suit yourself.

Goodbye.
    Hi TAr, me again. Just realised last message was a bit harsch. I still love you, you know, we can make this work! So call me yeah? Yeah?
    Uh. Hi Tar. So, it's been - like - 15 days like since I rang you. Yeah. I get the fecking message. What did I do? We were so good together. Remember the strawberries? Oh well, obviously it didn't mean anything to you. So screw you. There. I said it. This will be the last time you'll ever hear from me. And yeah, I DO want all the presents back I gave you. Ha. That'll teach you. So. Goodbye. I hope you rot in hell.

:eek:
    You make me swoon sNarah...really :o, fago is history, it's all you and me from here on out. living it up in meath, the good ole times. Sitting on swings, looking at pictures of attractive women...scissoring

<3
    Sarky wrote: »
    Mr. Aldarion. This is Red Fox. This month's shipment can be found in the SECOND dropoff point. Our employers are somewhat disappointed by the results of your last month, but they have full confidence in your ability to bring profit margins back up to a more... Acceptable level by the end of this month. I'm sure I need not remind you of the consequences should you fail to meet the expected quotas on a regular basis.

You know where to find me if you want any assistance.
    Not more sex with sarky, I don't know what these employers want from em but i'm beginning to think they are you. Mission have sex with sarky...shipment lube...result...did not have enough sex with sarky...punishment...sex with sarky... You red fox you
    maameeo wrote: »
    "Tar, i heard yer one Fago! has been calling you, do not believe a word he says! i heard him tell someone else he loved them, like what! it should ONLY be you Tar, forget him! i love you (only)"
    Wanna snuggle up? Your room or mine?;)
    Fago! wrote: »
    I love you
    Maameeo said you loved her, what's all this then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Um... hi Tar? Oh, it's your machine... ok... I hate these things. Oh... um, I was wondering... if you wanted to... maybe.

Oh... you're not interested, forget it, I'm so stupid. *Hangs up*

*Sobs gently in corner*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Bitch, ring me back, bye.......*duhp duhp duhp*

Hi guys, sorry, was out saving kittens lives and modelling. Although I love your tears, tehy sustain me, mmm salty.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Tar...

where the **** were you?! you left me standing... NAKED... by the spire. for gods sake, please... ring me back. I'm cold and horny!

I have the pictures though, you are going to pay me a lot of money to not let your wife see these

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I have a wife?

b*****ks

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Really stoned this time! lol.gif

Cocaines a hell of a drug

what? I married someone coz I was on cocaine? :confused:

• Advertisement

dunno

Advertisement