Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please leave your message after the BEEP

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

dunno

ok... can i marry you?... after the beep

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Message never got recored so, and they were never happy together :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

4304159786_4154259dd5.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'd call her :p

OH!

:(

• Advertisement

Only if she was you and if she wasnt, jsut to tell her off cos I want the snarah

jeeeeeej!

:o

That's a weird word! /jeeej's her

<_<

>_>

Jeeeej's me!
    And Tar!

Jeeeeeeeej's!

jeej harder!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Jeej me too! I want it!

You can't HAVE it. :mad:

Mine! Mine I tell ya! ----preeeeciousssss----

/backs away...door locked.. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

make no sudden movements and keep smiling :)

we dont want to antagonise her any further

It's okay... I've had a good nap in the Quiet Thread and feeling much happier so... damn you Tequilla!

Landsleaving, will you come and Jeeeej with me and Tar? And maybe BBDBB can come as well?

* smiles politely*

Whatever you say sNarah, yes dear, right away.

help me BBDBB

But but but

Yeah, I know where you want it :pac:

:(

Oops, my bad :p

• Advertisement

Ha, sure you never know, I might be open to suggestion if you ever were to answer my phonecalls.

*lights another cigarette*

might be open to suggestion...hears her message...picks up while she sis still talking...so HELLO

* smiles politely*

Whatever you say sNarah, yes dear, right away.

help me BBDBB

save yourself...........its too late for me,

just leave me a bar of Dairy Milk on a bit of string and a step ladder, I can give you a couple of hours head start

:D

I want to go but I'm mesmerised by your trap. The lady loves milktray..ad told me...we can use that against her...or she'll make us use other things against her :(

oooooh what devlish cunning, a woman who loves being tormented with cocoa based confectionary............

I could head off in the opposite direction leaving a trail of Terrys Chocolate Orange segments for her to follow...........

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Stooooooooooooorrrrrreeeeeeeeee bud? The pigs have found those RPGs, and.... ah fúck, wrong number...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭ruthies

Tar.Aldarionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    disconnected :mad:

BBDBB wrote: »
    oooooh what devlish cunning, a woman who loves being tormented with cocoa based confectionary............

I could head off in the opposite direction leaving a trail of Terrys Chocolate Orange segments for her to follow...........
    I'm not sure...I'd probably end up following that trail too :/
    the_syco wrote: »
    Stooooooooooooorrrrrreeeeeeeeee bud? The pigs have found those RPGs, and.... ah fúck, wrong number...
    The eagle has landed, I repeat, teh eagle has landed.
    ruthies wrote: »
    Tar.Aldarionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    disconnected :mad:

Come back ruthies, I've always loved you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭ruthies

Come back ruthies, I've always loved you!

elephant-love.jpg:o

• Advertisement

silver-love-heart.jpg

/happy ever after

Advertisement