Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dress

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭thefireinside

The style of dress is lovely and it looks really pretty in the picture, but I would worry the brown is darker in real life than the pic and the brown and green combination may not be the best... Also it wasnt a very convincing reply you got from them! Unusual dress which is what we look for these days for weddings but Im just not a 100% sure of the colour combo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 claire.k

that's gorgeous. and you are guaranteed that no one else will have anything like it because it's unique looking. I'm wary of getting dresses for big occassions online, myself and my sister both had bad experiences when we were getting dresses for our brothers wedding. the material was poor quality on both dress, and they looked completely different, from two different sites. Be wary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

Oooh it's beautiful and so feminine :) I think it would be perfect if that's indeed what you get, I also have had bad experience with dresses bought online, cheap material etc

Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Milesandmiles

Hi,

I think it's beautiful. I like the colour combo.

I've ordered loads online. I've been lucky 80+% of the time. You could try finding it on another website where the picture might be clearer if you're having reservations. There's no indication of the manufacturer but you could email and ask.

Let us know how you get on.

Advertisement