Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thank you..

• 08-04-2010 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

HI All

Just taught it would be right to say thank you to all who have used and recommended www.DrivingTestTips.ie It has been two years sense this tread and a lot of changes but I hope to continue to help Instructors and their pupils get those passes.

I have put a lot of work into what I do and I do it on my own, so saying thanks for your support is just a small thing but needs to be said.

Thank you very much.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Thank you for making the site. As a learner driver I found it an excellent, clear, concise resource that complimented the lessons I was getting from an ADI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Those video tutorials are really helpful!
    I learnt a lot from those and they're very clear and easy to follow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭DrivingTestTips: Brian

Thanks

If it helps people pass well then it's worth it....

It helps the instructors because if you pass with our help and theirs you will tell everyone where you got your lessons (referral work for the instructors).

Thanks a mil

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Melia

Same here, I found the videos in particular a great help. Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Well done Brian on all the work you have put into your site. Your video tutorials really are a great idea and extremely helpful to learners. The questions/roadsigns sections are very helpful too as a guide/refresher for learners preparing for that part of the test. It's easy to navigate too!
    So you deserve a Thankyou too:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭ADI34722

We operate one of the largest driving schools in the county covering most catagorys of licence and will always recommend Brians site as a great source of correct infomation for beginners and pre-test and even full licence holders.

Well done Brian from all at The Naas driving Academy.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭erwinvr101

thanks for the site brian. it helped me a lot when i did my exam last month.

Advertisement