Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got a Manufrance 12g pump

Options
  • 08-04-2010 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭

Not sure of model yet. Know where parts are available? The Manufrance website is in French and although I'm fluent I choose not to read it, cough.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

G17 wrote: »
    Not sure of model yet. Know where parts are available? The Manufrance website is in French and although I'm fluent I choose not to read it, cough.

No idea who imports them here. If nobody knows, once you have the model and details of the part you need you should look at the "contact" link/page at the top of their homepage. That will bring you to this:

Pour commander un article ManuAffaires, un produit d'occasion ou un article du catalogue, plusieurs possibilités s'offrent à vous:
    (To order a Manufaires article or a spare part or an item from the catelogue, you have several choices:)
    TELEPHONER : 04 77 21 29 92 du lundi au samedi de 9h à 12h et de 14h à 18h45 (Monday to Saturday)

OU ECRIRE (WRITE) : Manufrance Service clients, 6 rue de Lodi, 42000 ST ETIENNE
    OU FAXER : 04 77 41 88 30

(Dans ces deux derniers cas remplissez le formulaire de bon de commande cliquez
    In the last two instances, complete the order form.

Pour l'acquisition d'une arme ou de munitions, n'oubliez pas de joindre les documents nécessaires (pièce d'identité, permis de chasse et validation)
    (To acquire a firearm or ammunition do not forget to attach the required documents (Form of identity, hunting license and approval)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

if you have the google toolbar there is a "translate" button , just click it and a prompt comes up asking if you always want to translate french . or alternatively right click on the webpage you want to translate and a list of options comes up near the bottom there is a translate option , click that .

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭FOXHUNTER1

G17 wrote: »

What parts are you looking for G17 ?
    Is it something that could be manufactured on a lathe or milling machine?
    If it is give me a shout I know a man who can do bits and bobs with odd stuff.

By the way it's the original foxhunter here but after the crash they couldn't get my old account up and running :rolleyes: hence the low post count .

Advertisement