Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper: Ghost Warrior

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Dara Robinson

Looks great, makes me even sadder because it looks like its 360 only :(

Scratch that. I just watched a vid that had the PC sign on it, sweeeet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I've played the demo and definitely won't be going near the full game. It's incredibly linear, in that all the NPC's stand there until you get close enough to an invisible waypoint that triggers the NPC's movement. Then they walk back and forth along a set route and you sneak past them and move on to the next set of NPC's. If you set off an alarm (which apparently is done by killing anyone) then the mission is over. It's just not fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Sounds awful.

Any one else try the demo?

I was kinda looking forward to this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

At least they give a demo so You don't bother wasting bandwidth pirating it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Tried the demo and thought it was ok. It was fun enough and looks pretty good but I don't think it would be worth the 30 squids price-tag, might get it when it inevitably goes on sale on Steam..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Just tried the demo and it was ok, nothing more.
    Pretty game with decent performance,not worth a purchase imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 robbiegleeson

Aby word when it's out for Xbox over here?? Went into Gamestop today and they said today is the release date but they don't know when they will be getting it in!

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭turnfan

gamestop have it today, maybe have a look after work?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 robbiegleeson

turnfan wrote: »
    gamestop have it today, maybe have a look after work?

Jam bags, still no joy!! Which shop did u get yours in?? I might try again today!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

This short and sweet review on youtube gives a good indication of the game's strengths and weaknesses. Ill wait for it to drop to a real low price then I will give it a shot on PC.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Tried the demo, its a shíte game, they had the chance to make something proper but this is a half arsed attempt and very poor. It also fails by having no bullet drop and a shot anywhere, even in the leg kills, things You'd expect they'd get right in a sniper game.

Advertisement