Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Phone Recommendation -Replace Samsung Tocco

Options
  • 08-04-2010 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭

I have a samsung tocco and it is the worst phone I have ever had. Appallingly bad call quality, snail pace media transfer between phone and pc, cannot save text messages to 2gb memory card (phone itself will only save 500 messages and samsung pc studio wont recognise the phone for text message transfer) and it has the most moronic media player in the world (if, while playing from a playlist/album, you press stop instead of pause, when you press play again, instead of continuing on in the playlist from where you left off, you are automatically put into the "recently played" playlist, which basically plays the playlist/album you where listening to in reverse order).

So the phone I want has to have MP3 player, Fm Radio, good call quality, (bluetooth and a good camera would be nice, but I can live without them). I dont care about internet. I'm on meteor pre-pay (but I would buy from any if I could get it unlocked). Less than €200 would be nice, but I would go a bit higher if it seemed worth it.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

This post has been deleted.

Thanks for that, the 5530 seems ok from various reviews (weak battery, but otherwise good).

Advertisement