Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appetiser, main course, side dish, desert and beer for €14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 TheBlackBuck

Sounds like a good deal though I wouldn't put a lot of faith in reviews from menupages. There's a thread somewhere on here about that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

Whatever about the food getting a desert for €14 is some deal! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Ate there several times. Lovely food, nice layout, very friendly staff. Great deal, bought two myself! Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

I am in on this also, looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,220 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

SOLD OUT now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

I assume that everyone will get their discount voucher when the time runs out on the offer. Anyone get their discount voucher yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭WIZWEB

manster wrote: »
    I assume that everyone will get their discount voucher when the time runs out on the offer. Anyone get their discount voucher yet?

I put the first offer on this website up (awaits bluepeter badge :rolleyes: ) yeah you'll get it around the time running out. Enjoy your meal. I couldn't do this one as saving me pennies :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Sinirgy.com

Thanks to everyone who bought today, once again it sold out faster than we expected, we will try to provide a higher quantity next time.

Yes this offer is limited to Sunday to Thursday, sorry but we just couldn't get it for the whole week.

Pacinos have to be paid before we can issue the codes, that normally takes two business days but we will try to get it done during the weekend so if things go according to plan you can use the codes from Sunday.

Make use of the suggestions feature on the website folks!

Thanks again,
    Sinirgy.com

Got my 2 vouchers today, looking forward to the grub now!

Send us an email afterwards Brightkane to let us know how you got on at Pacinos. Also guys if any of you have been to the Taste of India yet let us know how that went, we are getting some good feedback from it.

We are always interested in hearing your suggestions for new offers.

Thanks.

Sinirgy.com

• Advertisement

Was meant to go tonight and the sis in law went into labour,

anyone interested in the vouchers for cost price?

expires thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

well worth the 14euros! the wife and me had an excellent meal.atmosphere and service were great as well!

Thanks OP!

Hi Nabber,

Glad you enjoyed your meal at Pacinos. We will pass your comments on to Michael & Co at the restaurant.

Also we would welcome feedback from others who visited Pacinos.

Kind regards,
    Sinirgy.com
    http://www.sinirgy.com/

Advertisement