Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Office Crescent SC.

Options
  • 08-04-2010 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Just a quick question, is the post office in the Crescent SC still open or was that only for Christmas? if it has gone where is the nearest one. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Its still open across from Heatons. Normal post office hours

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Just make sure you go outside of lunch hours as when the girls go to lunch the line outside grows.. there could be 50 people in front of you when all you need is a stamp!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭brousuka

Stab*City wrote: »
    Just make sure you go outside of lunch hours as when the girls go to lunch the line outside grows.. there could be 50 people in front of you when all you need is a stamp!:mad:

Thanks a million, of course I was there on the dot of 1 o'clock and there was half of Nigeria in front of me!! (not racist just observing) couldn't believe how many black ladies and their kids there with the kids sat in empty shopping trollies!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

brousuka wrote: »
    Thanks a million, of course I was there on the dot of 1 o'clock and there was half of Nigeria in front of me!! (not racist just observing) couldn't believe how many black ladies and their kids there with the kids sat in empty shopping trollies!

I presume the trollies were empty because they were collecting their money on the way in..

And the line has gotten bigger now that the social has decided that single mothers need to collect their rent allowance at the PO instead of it being paid into their bank account..

There is just as many Irish and eastern european there as there is Nigerians.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Just go to mungret or patrickswell - much easier!

• Advertisement
Advertisement