Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Championship Tickets

• 08-04-2010 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Hey

I'll be going over to Sheffield to watch the World Championships on the 22nd, I'v never been before and I was wondering would I need to buy tickets in advance or could I get them on the day over there on the day?

thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

All sessions almost sold out, you won't get any at the door, contact the crucible box office as each day some extra tickets are released, mind you I thought a man of your experience in the game would have had some connections to get you tickets! I do remember from one of your previous rants about the game that you had been to the crucible before, in fact you had been at all the venues! And you also made a statement about how you would never pay to see Ken Doherty or John Higgins! what if they are playing that day you go to Sheffield? You still gonna go???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

ur a funny guy.

I'll contact the cruicble box office.

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

zack01 wrote: »
    All sessions almost sold out, you won't get any at the door, contact the crucible box office as each day some extra tickets are released, mind you I thought a man of your experience in the game would have had some connections to get you tickets! I do remember from one of your previous rants about the game that you had been to the crucible before, in fact you had been at all the venues! And you also made a statement about how you would never pay to see Ken Doherty or John Higgins! what if they are playing that day you go to Sheffield? You still gonna go???

Good memory! i'd forgotten about that! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

I'm looking tickets for this sunday for the afternoon session, I rang the cruicble and there sold out, anyone know where I can source 2?

thanks

Advertisement