Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ugly McLaren MP4-12C Issue Soved!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

no excuse not to order one now I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Looks better than the orange one.

Still think it's a bit bland for a Supercar though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I think the styling is a very wise move from McLaren..... I've a feeling the 458 is going to look very dated in 4-6 years time, where this is more likely to age much more gracefully.

S.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Meh. Wheels are an improvement but only just. I can't get excited about this car :( I prefer the Ferrari to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,881 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I think it's a huge improvement. The combination orange + gaping air intakes + wheels was horrible. Using black has fixed this. From lame to aggressive with a few simple steps. I normally hate black wheels and especially batman style ones, but it works here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,483 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

i just don't find it original enough. I'm disappointed that it looks so much like the Ascari.

Advertisement