Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lock for Horsebox

Options
  • 08-04-2010 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi
    I am just wondering if anyone might be able to help me with this. I have just bought a Ivor Williams 505 and I need to get some sort of lock for it. I am anxious to get it fairly urgently and I am just wondering if anyone knows where I might get a good suitable one or something that would even do the job short term til I get a decent one. I dont have a clue what is needed really!!
    I am in the Kilkenny area - I would really appreciate any advice anyone might have.
    Thanks a million!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭otwb

Wheel clamp (on rear wheel) and/or tow bar clamp. Should be able to get the wheel clamp from any hardware.car shop or trailer distributer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Was just about to suggest the same thing! :)

It's probably the easiest thing to get, and is pretty effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Bailey01

Thats brilliant thank you both so much for your help!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

Go for a Bulldog wheelclamp - They are the best brand you can get. No more than €150 from Westwood in Naas :)

Advertisement