Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ET Programmes

• 08-04-2010 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

going to carry out an ET Programme on a pedigree, anyone suggest good diet for donor and recips.
    Am giving silage, beet pulp and fertility mineral

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Were giving beet pulp,flake maize and pregnasure,its good,stuff dear though-€1000 per ton,make sure to give good quality silage!
    Out of interest,whos flushing for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 24_7

Guy called Tom Kilpatrick,in north, used to work for Genus, seems to have good reputation, I hadnt done it before and his name kept cropping up,got neighbour to do ai.
    He did recommend that pregnasure, but couldnt get my hands on it easily so giving them a fertility mineral and adding some flax oil with some omega3 instead. 1000E a ton seems dear alright.

Flushed two already for me, not great results, one had 6 eggs,one fertilized, (think I was too quick with the Ai'ing) the other had 7, three fertilized. Dung was probably to soft too on them so now throwing a bit of straw into mix.
    Stuck embryos into four recips, looks like two of them holding at the minute. Going to flush one again, put other into calf.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭kboc

24_7 could you pm me Tom Kilpatrick's contact details. i have heard this man is flown to scotland to do work for pedigree boys over there. Comes highy recommended. Thanks

Advertisement