Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What drink do you dream about

Options
  • 08-04-2010 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Whats your favourite drink?
    The one I long for is a Bundaberg Dark & Stormy. Its Australian Bundaberg Rum with Bundy ginger beer. It cannot be got in Ireland...grrr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Brian CivilEng

Mapsis wrote: »
    What drink do you dream about
    The one I long for is a Bundaberg Dark & Stormy. Its Australian Bundaberg Rum with Bundy ginger beer. It cannot be got in Ireland...grrr

Can't believe that nobody has said this yet but....my next!

In seriousness then I'd say draft Sam Adams Boston Lager. Not the same in bottles. Always reminds me of sitting in airports in the US which isn't necessarily a good thing, but a great tasting pint.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭Malmedicine

Mapsis wrote: »

Donnybrook Fair in Dublin do Bundaberg Ginger Beer and the Whiskey Shop on Dawson St do Bundy Rum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Can't believe that nobody has said this yet but....my next!

In seriousness then I'd say draft Sam Adams Boston Lager. Not the same in bottles. Always reminds me of sitting in airports in the US which isn't necessarily a good thing, but a great tasting pint.

I thought I was the only sam adams drinker :) I got a taste for the stuff over in Boston...been there over a dozen times with work. It's beautiful on draught. Pity it's only available in bottle form locally here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Nuvari

St Raphael : L'aperitif : Golden Amber

Its a heavenly dew :)

I cant find it in Ireland but did for Nollaig order in a bottle... worth the effort :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 murpolopoliss

I want to try fosters ice but i cant find it anywhere! Anyone no where i can get some?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

fosters ice was made in the beamish brewery in cork.. Hasn't been made here in years.. Nor do i know of anyone importing it.. Come to think of it.. I dunno if it is even made anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 murpolopoliss

pa990 wrote: »
    fosters ice was made in the beamish brewery in cork.. Hasn't been made here in years.. Nor do i know of anyone importing it.. Come to think of it.. I dunno if it is even made anymore

:(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Lager :) Just the thought of a lovely, crisp pint on a nice day :D Beautiful stuff :) Also some strong cider here and there lol :)

Nick

Advertisement