Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dead Redemption

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

zippygirl wrote: »
    IS it true that A red dead redemtion 2 is on its way!?:confused:

Google is your friend, but no there's no news yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Just got the game today, enjoying it alot so far!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Have a right go on it over weekend, made it down south. I feel it is missing something, can't quite put my finger on it. I'm not as addicted to it as I have been with other games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Varik wrote: »
    You can only change it to expert aiming that will up the difficulty but there is no other way if i remember correctly.

Anyone going to go back when the free dlc comes out,hoping it will be good enough to make me stick out the last 5 or so levels i need.

Ah ya i have it on expert. Just finished it today, i actually wasn't as close to the end as I had thought. The ending itself was alright i suppose, a bit predictable i thought.

I'll play the dlc anyway.. might as well, only level 17 or 18 i think

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nearly finished it I think about 51% in,missions are getting a bit boring now though,still love it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I've been playing this for the last week and im finding the missions to be too repetitive. I do really like the game and love the Wild West setting but i think the missions let the game down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

End of game Spoilers
    Thought the ending was good where John is killed and really liked the last Dead Eye you get to use where you have to try and take out as many of your killers as possible. The last few missions were awful, basically a rehash of the start of game tutorials.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I've been playing the multiplayer stuff and i'm encountering a lot of assholes. It's kind of putting me off the multiplayer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,546 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The free dlc is out this week, anyone up for it. the missions are for 4 players but you apparently can do them with 2 as there is a trophy for doing that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Ye I did one with 2, and another with 3, the Tesoro Azul is probably the best.

• Advertisement

The Xp is not that great on these its around the same as the much shorter gang hideouts. how do i know which co-op i need a gold in, all gold bar 1 that is silver.

How do you play the new dlc?

Anyone wanna play btw? PSN is my signature

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is the new dlc single player or multiplayer only?

Multiplayer only I think.. it's co-op..

Dam better try and get it working online so....

Trying to play it now with Dreadaxe but it just keeps on loading.. Don't know whats wrong

Go to PSN Store and look for "Outlaws to the End", or ingame at opening-screen press triangle(I think) for DLC, it's only 15megs.

tok9 wrote: »
    Trying to play it now with Dreadaxe but it just keeps on loading.. Don't know whats wrong

Ya, I noticed that, every so often a coop game will take ages to load into, very annoying really...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

zippygirl wrote: »
    IS it true that A red dead redemtion 2 is on its way!?:confused:

There's no way there isn't another one planned. Hopefully it's a prequel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

There's no way there isn't another one planned. Hopefully it's a prequel.

Lets hope so ,
    I wanted to strangle Jack as I was finishing off the last few bits in it

• Advertisement

ZorbaTehZ wrote: »
    Ya, I noticed that, every so often a coop game will take ages to load into, very annoying really...

it's always "the kidnapped girl" mission for me that fails to load. i got 3500 points compared to 500 at best for the rest of my team when playing "the escape" make sure to use the cannons on the ridge as you enter, you can't see what your hitting but the multi kills keep piling up.
    Going to start the advanced co-op tomorrow, anyone unlocked them yet?

Picked this up on monday, was kinda boring at first, but now I'm in love. I'm in Mexico atm, doing missions for De Santa or whatever he's called. Am I right in thinking that you can continue to play after you finish the story? Cos I wanna get 100% in this game, maybe try Plat' it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭rizzla

Kersmash wrote: »
    Picked this up on monday, was kinda boring at first, but now I'm in love. I'm in Mexico atm, doing missions for De Santa or whatever he's called. Am I right in thinking that you can continue to play after you finish the story? Cos I wanna get 100% in this game, maybe try Plat' it.

Yeah you can.

Schaweet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Kersmash wrote: »

As said yes you can, if going for 100% though it's actually possible to miss one of the stranger missions, so be sure to get them done before you finish the main story.

Can you carry on playing even after you get to 100%?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Is there a demo of this game out on PSN?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Can you carry on playing even after you get to 100%?

Yup, although there's not much left to do so you'll probably find yourself playing more online rather than singleplayer.

A lot of the stuff you need for 100% is very monotonous, especially picking wild flowers :rolleyes:

Anyone know how to find what rating you've gotten on each of the coop dlc missions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

since I downloaded the DLC, I seem to be in all games alone. Anyone else having this problem? any fixes?

Advertisement