Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dead Redemption

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Who is your ISP?

Eircom Micky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    Eircom Micky.

Easy peesy

God bless boards :D

Post 8 of the thread worked for me.

Ya do trhat on the ps3 aye?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Ya do trhat on the ps3 aye?

No. On your router.

• Advertisement

Too hard this crack:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

F1ngers wrote: »
    No. On your router.
    Too hard this crack:(

Sorry, my bad.
    Do it on your PS3.
    Also, try post 17 in that other thread.

I did it! I did it! NAT type 1:D

I did it! I did it! NAT type 1:D

Hurrah for you :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,607 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So what are the co-op missions like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,546 ✭✭✭✭Varik

So what are the co-op missions like?

Better than the gang hideout it's just like the single player mission and is very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

I was gonna rent this for a week but a lot of people are saying its a must buy. Who's doing the best price on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭macpac26

:D genius lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Christoph

WOW:eek:

I haven't play in RDR yet... Western is very interesting genre. Have anyone played in Call of Juarez 2?

RDR looks very good, I hope I'll find some free time to check this game. Hope I do this before Mafia 2 will come out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Hadn't played this in ages, half way through Mexico and the missions were jsut boring. Put it back on again today and had to gallop all the way down to the south of mexico (even from the closest fast travel, it was fairly long) to see tash man. No random events along the way. I get to the little shack and it tells me to come back between 5am and 2pm. I check my watch, 2.15pm. Fuk off!!! Turned it off, will prob trade this for Liberty City Stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

A lot of new DLC coming out soon, very MP based but some new single player packs looks like most of them will cost 10 dollars
    http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-1248-Red-Dead-Redemption-Upcoming-DLC-Plans-Revealed.html

TheTosh wrote: »
    A lot of new DLC coming out soon, very MP based but some new single player packs looks like most of them will cost 10 dollars
    http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-1248-Red-Dead-Redemption-Upcoming-DLC-Plans-Revealed.html

unless i get this from psn+ i won't be buying them, the liars dice and poker MP stuff should have been in the game at the start and these new guns sound like they'll be available in free roam giving an advantage to those that have them not that free roam is very competitive but still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

Tell me, do the strangers vanish if you carry on with the main quest and leave them behind? I was hoping to unlock the whole map before trying the challenges and most of the strangers.

edit: I saw Calex71's post. Will they still all be there if I just unlock the north and then hold off on the main quest until I have everything else done?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,873 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

DLC coming in the autum will have a Zombie single player add on !

Undead Nightmare Pack

Ghost towns and cemeteries come alive in a West gone horribly wrong:

Release date: TBC;
    Brand new single-player adventure, challenges and quests;
    8 new multiplayer zombie characters;
    Additional animals unleashed in the world;
    New dynamic events and more

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

$9.99

I wont be purchasing anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

I'm so damn tired of Zombie video-games, or developers just throwing them into games because "OMG Zombies, LOL!" I think there should be a law that only Resident Evil and Left 4 Dead games get to feature zombies from here on out.

I hear there's a zombie mode in GT 5 too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Yeah I don't get the zombie thing either. It was a bit of a laugh in WaW, but still sort of felt out of place. I never once played Red Dead and thought "Man, this game lacks zombies".

I'd agree with NotorietyH, leave the zombies to the zombie games. Left 4 Dead is pretty much as good as zombie games are going to get, Resi tackles it differently, and Dead Rising for the whole 'creative zombie genocide' side of things. The joke of every other game featuring zombies has kind of worn off for me.

They should have chosen to something like a mini-expansion centered around train heists, or other interesting Western diversions (although I would be interested in online Liar's Dice, which is also on the way). But zombies? Hmmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Yeah I don't get the zombie thing either. It was a bit of a laugh in WaW, but still sort of felt out of place. I never once played Red Dead and thought "Man, this game lacks zombies".

I'd agree with NotorietyH, leave the zombies to the zombie games. Left 4 Dead is pretty much as good as zombie games are going to get, Resi tackles it differently, and Dead Rising for the whole 'creative zombie genocide' side of things. The joke of every other game featuring zombies has kind of worn off for me.

Can't believe I forgot Dead Rising. That gets a pass too :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

NotorietyH wrote: »
    Can't believe I forgot Dead Rising. That gets a pass too :P

It would if it wasn't for the frickin' save system anyway ;)

They should have chosen to something like a mini-expansion centered around train heists, or other interesting Western diversions (although I would be interested in online Liar's Dice, which is also on the way). But zombies? Hmmmm.

Dude, I look at most things and think "Man, this lacks Zombies" :pac:

I don't care what they add to the game, as long as it's not spackly vampires. i bet they bring that cannibal back as a zombie for the sp.
    You seem to be mod of all the zombie forums, so not really surprised by you love of zombies.

The moderator of two zombie forums would say that :p Christmas Zombies is an interesting concept though ;)

Now if they added zombies to reality, hand me a shotgun, a sniper rifle and a house in the hills and I'm on board.

The moderator of two zombie forums would say that :p Christmas Zombies is an interesting concept though ;)

there's more than just 2 zombie related things.

After Hours = night = a zombies favourite time
    Christmas = ;)
    Plumbing & Heating = very necessary in a zombie apocalypse
    Home Appliances = personally i include chainsaws in home appliances (maybe that just me?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,873 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

NotorietyH wrote: »
    I'm so damn tired of Zombie video-games, or developers just throwing them into games because "OMG Zombies, LOL!" I think there should be a law that only Resident Evil and Left 4 Dead games get to feature zombies from here on out.

I hear there's a zombie mode in GT 5 too.

Im a zombie purist so Resident evil 1&2 are my dream games. Cant remember 3 but 4 and 5 are not zombies they changed from having zombies into stupid mutants.

I hate left for dead zombies, they are garbage, fast zombies :eek: smokers, spitters and all that. What happened to just getting an undead guy to walk around looking for brains and biting people ? Its PC gone mad !!!

All i want is a GTA style big city where everything starts off as normal then slowly people start getting infected and you have to fight your way across the city meeting other survivors on roof tops with normal zombies. Is that too much to ask ?

Advertisement