Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dead Redemption

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Was on this tonight playing undead when a notice appeared saying multiplayer Xp x 3 :eek: , i jumped into multiplayer and sure enough it was triple xp. It only lasted 2 hours though from 11 to 1 but i got from lvl 43 to 46.:D nice one rockstar.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

Could of used that yesterday when I was grinding out 50,000 posse points, it took 4 hours

Need that trophy too got a score of 16k while i was playing solomons folly last night during the triple xp event, only the xp was tripled not the score by the way. Tosh have you the coop missions done i need a good coop partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I jumped back into some RDR today. Hadn't played in a while but had some fun. I was finishing off the hideouts that I didn't beat during the story.

tonydude wrote: »
    Need that trophy too got a score of 16k while i was playing solomons folly last night during the triple xp event, only the xp was tripled not the score by the way. Tosh have you the coop missions done i need a good coop partner.

Haven't done the advanced one's, me and Prufrock tried a couple but no one ever joins them, we tried waltons gold but couldn't make it out of the house at the end, definitely need more then 2 for them one's

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,542 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Finally got my act together and finished the main campaign of this at the weekend. Final mission(s) were indeed very effective. I thank True Grit for giving me the motivation to return :pac:

TheTosh wrote: »
    Haven't done the advanced one's, me and Prufrock tried a couple but no one ever joins them, we tried waltons gold but couldn't make it out of the house at the end, definitely need more then 2 for them one's

Add me and ill do them with you. PSN phoniexknight

tonydude wrote: »
    Add me and ill do them with you. PSN phoniexknight

What time do you mostly be on at because I can tell Prufrock and get at least 3 on

What time do you mostly be on at because I can tell Prufrock and get at least 3 on
    8 onwards lad

Ive got another person for the coop missions finished with gold on all missions tonight, onto advanced now which will prove difficult.

• Advertisement

How difficult is the Go Team trophy because that looks like it could be an achilles heel for my plat

How difficult is the Go Team trophy because that looks like it could be an achilles heel for my plat

You got to be lucky and be on a good team, usually the legendary ranked guys posse up and nail the other team request an invite to that team. Took me a while to get it

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

Just got red dead r need some players to play with on xbox live my gamertag is polo086

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Hey lads, anyone know if you can (or will be able to in the future) buy a complete edition with all dlc included?

If not, how much is all the dlc do ye know? Thanks!

actually don't mind my post above. I was reading through these pages and someone said its 30 for undead nightmare that includes the other DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Hey lads, anyone know if you can (or will be able to in the future) buy a complete edition with all dlc included?

There's a DLC pack on PSN fpr €20
    There MAY be a complete edition coming out like GTA but nothing is confirmed yet

thanks man, must look into getting the main game 1st anyway. Got it when it 1st came out, spent all my time playing poker, finally got to mexico and got bored with the story misisons. Had to travel down to a house down south and missed the mission time by 5 minutes. I know i could have camped to pass the time but just got sick of it and took xtravisions offer of 35 euro trade in. Now for some reason, I want it back to finish the story and play online, maybe get the undead stuff.

ps. i was avoiding the ending the whole time and went to youtube to listen to a song from the soundtrack, ending spoiled in the 1st comment.....B*STARD!

if you buy this 2nd hand, do you need to buy a code to access online?

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

As far as I know there is no code needed to play online

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭theShawzer

nope. everything you need to play the game is in the box :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

The disc version of Undead Nightmare DLC includes the other DLCs. 15.50 on Zavvi, and the main game is 36 euro. afaik there's no single disc/bundle of both RDR and Undead Nightmare....

thanks lads! Not sure if I should hold out for news of a complete edition (maybe around May for its 1 year release) or what. 15.50 on zavvi is a great price!

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭godwin

Reached 2nd prestige + level 48 had every golden gun , turned on my xbox yesterday and my save game is corrupted , so lost everything. back to square one :mad:
    but the upside is that because you're a low level more people try **** with you , so you get to show them how its done :D nothing better than being level 6 and finishing stronghold/gang shootout with 45 kills for 2 deaths

The undead pack on shops is between 20 & 30 quid in shops but 19.99 on PSN and gets built into your red dead game so no swapping disks or starting new games. Very tempted to get this.

Last time I had Red Dead, I was in Mexico doing jobs for both sides. had about 4-5 jobs done for each. Can anyone tell me how long is left in the story?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

A quick question about this. I started playing through this again, having not really touched it for a while. I was doing a bounty hunter mission and saw (and blew the sh*te) out of a jackalope. I skinned it, then went on to do the bounty hunter mission. Sadly, I wasn't paying attention and got stuck in some scenary, so the bounty got away.

Now, as I headed back to town, I got caught up in a random event where I was killed. The thing is, I'm now showing as not having shot the jackalope. I had checked the journal after I did it, and it was ticked off, but once I got killed it reset.

So, my question is do these things not save unless you save them by sleeping, or something? Could it have been some sort of glitch that was caused by me not completing the bounty mission, but the game not cancelling it (so when I died it just started back from the beginning of it)? I'm just fairly pissed off with it as it was the first time I'd ever seen a jackalope in the game. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭theShawzer

Well for pretty much everything that counts as 100% or a quest in the game, it should auto-save after you do it(if you have it turned on)

What probably happened to you is that because you were on a bounty mission it wouldn't auto save while the mission was active. My guess is that it would have saved had you just been free roaming so it's just bad luck. Never even heard of a jacklope actually! Anyway I think your just gonna have to find one again........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Yeah, I thought as much. :( Ho humm. lol

well just picked this up again with the undead pack. Went to load my last save and forgot I had deleted it. Off to the start with me then! Anyway, i'll be taking a trip online at some point if any of ye wanna add me for ps3 its sheehy83

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭nursextreme

Just wondering have many people got the Legend of the West Achievement/ Trophy - and if not which trophies are you finding the most difficult. Cant seem to get the "Slow on the Draw" achievement. Got 9 assists yesterday twice :D
    Roll on the free DLC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Just wondering have many people got the Legend of the West Achievement/ Trophy - and if not which trophies are you finding the most difficult. Cant seem to get the "Slow on the Draw" achievement. Got 9 assists yesterday twice :D
    Roll on the free DLC

I have the 'Legend of the west' trophy.

If you or anyone wants a hand with trophies i'll be on some evenings this week (my psn is antidark777), just shoot me an invite and i'll add you when im online. My mic isnt realy working though

Advertisement