Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dead Redemption

1495051525355»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

:eek:
    You can ? I didn't know that. So much wasted time :mad:

Yeah, the game briefly mentions it towards the start but at the same time as bombarding you with loads of other information so I wouldn't be surprised if most people who play the game don't realise you can do it.

You just select your campsite from the inventory, and then select 'travel to destination' or something along those lines and you're instantly transported to any other point on the map.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Tall Trees is where its at. Hunting grizzly bears with your knife in those woods, at night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Anyone got a decent record of people hogtied on train tracks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Fritzl Funderland

we need a new red dead game

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

agree
    a new one with another story
    new characters
    or even the same character except while he was in his gang this time yo da bad guy :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

And on PC!

saiint wrote: »
    agree
    a new one with another story
    new characters
    or even the same character except while he was in his gang this time yo da bad guy :D:D

It couldnt be set any later than RDR was (1911) and still be called a western style sandbox game. It would have to be a prequel of sorts. Back when John was riding with Dutch, Williamson and co. seems to be the best choice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Yeah, the game briefly mentions it towards the start but at the same time as bombarding you with loads of other information so I wouldn't be surprised if most people who play the game don't realise you can do it.

You just select your campsite from the inventory, and then select 'travel to destination' or something along those lines and you're instantly transported to any other point on the map.

Yeah I think that happened - I vaguely remember some mention of it but some other mad **** was going on at the same time so i didn't take it in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Boardsie posse for a few games anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Boardsie posse for a few games anyone.
    Grand, I'll be the dingus with a bowler hat on a donkey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,191 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Great game. Besides the ending, this is probably my favourite bit. When the game is finished and this finally clicks, I remember thinking ''wow''.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Great game. Besides the ending, this is probably my favourite bit. When the game is finished and this finally clicks, I remember thinking ''wow''.

I would always ride to his location immeadiately after his icon appears.

Meeting John
    at his future grave site
    was a "oh wow" moment after the game ends and playing his mission a second time

Advertisement