Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Laptops?

Options
  • 08-04-2010 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey, Im searching for a new laptop for my sis. She wants a 15'' with windows 7, microsoft office and specifies it have any other prosessor bar the celeron. Looking in the under 600 range.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

try adverts.ie but check feedback before buying.

I got a few 80 euro laptops :)
    Siouxky wrote: »
    Hey, Im searching for a new laptop for my sis. She wants a 15'' with windows 7, microsoft office and specifies it have any other prosessor bar the celeron. Looking in the under 600 range.
    Any ideas?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Ask in the laptops forum. Nowadays you can get a pretty good laptop for the money you have available - plus dont forget that you can pick up the student edition of office pretty cheap nowadays too.

www.software4students.ie

Always remember that no mater what people say about only wanting to do such and such a thing with a laptop within a very short space of time they will want to do more so try and get the best one you can for the money available.

Have a look at this link just to give you something to benchmark against. You will often find discounts in the dell laptop bargains threads but they are usuall for over 899 euros.

http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/laptop-studio-1555?c=ie&cs=iedhs1&l=en&s=dhs

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Siouxky

Cheers folks :)

Advertisement