Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phones for Cash Companies - Flyers through my door.

Options
  • 08-04-2010 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

I came across a flyer for a phones for cash type company whereby I post them my old phones and they post me a cheque. I'm sure you've all seen the ads.

Does anyone have experience of such companies?

Are they too good to be true?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭NorthDub

I came across a flyer for a phones for cash type company whereby I post them my old phones and they post me a cheque. I'm sure you've all seen the ads.

Does anyone have experience of such companies?

Are they too good to be true?

I used envirofone.ie before and sent them an old motorola z6 and got a check for roughly 30 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Threads about companies of that genre here, here and here

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

I'm about to fund my new phone via envirofone. Will post my old phone in the morning so I'll let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

I got 125 for an N95 from Envirophone , which I was delighted with .

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Alan Farrell

Going to give envirophone a go.

Have an 8GB N95 and a 6300, cover is broken on the back of the N95 so I won't get the €97 they are advertising. Hoping for about €50. €25 for th3 6300.

Will let y'all know how I get on... Posting tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,780 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Not DCN specific. Moving to Mobiles & PDAs.

HB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Going to give envirophone a go.

Have an 8GB N95 and a 6300, cover is broken on the back of the N95 so I won't get the €97 they are advertising. Hoping for about €50. €25 for th3 6300.

Will let y'all know how I get on... Posting tomorrow.

You can get those covers for next to nothing. €3 delivered to your door: > http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12108

Advertisement