Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mima - Bulgarian dog who had all 4 paws chopped off

Options
  • 08-04-2010 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hey guys, did you hear about this story - it came into me via email this morning, some **** in bulgaria chopped the paws of a dog over an argument with the dogs owner!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

disgusting, but i really dont want to know anything about it.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Hearing this story will accomplish nothing more than make me want to beat that person to death with something.

There's no real limit to the people's inhumanity against animals. It doesn't shock me any more, just makes me really angry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭PaulB91

she'e been taken in to a new home - video here - please note this is upsetting, there is a petition being put together online to get the Bulgarian government to prosecute

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Sorry Paul I cant bring myself to watch it but I did sign the petition. Poor doggy :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

There must be something seriously wrong with anyone who would do that . . .

Also, I can't watch the video, but how is she able to walk?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

Terrible. Shocking. Signed the petition. Hope the guy who did this is caught and severely punished.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

morganafay wrote: »
    There must be something seriously wrong with anyone who would do that . . .

Also, I can't watch the video, but how is she able to walk?

Its sad to watch but its not graphic. The dog is beautiful, looks very depressed all the same. Her owner carries her around. Her paws have been cut half way up the leg. I think it is a bit cruel to keep her alive, really have to question as to why she wasn't put to sleep for her own sake.

Considering how ****e they treat humans over there I wouldn't hold much hope, sadly.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Seeing as she still has her legs I wonder if paw prosthetics could work for. Otherwise I think it would be kinder to put her to sleep.

Video here of Andre, a two legged dog getting fitted with his prosthetics. http://www.wviz.org/education/newsdepth_topic/26093

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

PaulB91 if your thread is not approved yet in AW please do not post it in the main forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

Chorcai wrote: »
    Its sad to watch but its not graphic. The dog is beautiful, looks very depressed all the same. Her owner carries her around. Her paws have been cut half way up the leg. I think it is a bit cruel to keep her alive, really have to question as to why she wasn't put to sleep for her own sake..

My laptop doesn't have sound, so I can't really watch it. I will when I'm on anotehr computer though.

That's so sad. I would put her to sleep if she was my dog,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Lets see how hed feel if his hands and feet were butchered off. Poor little dog :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Oh that poor dog! :( I tried watching it but I had to turn it off the minute I saw her bandaged legs.

I hate the bastard who did this so much.
    morganafay wrote: »
    My laptop doesn't have sound, so I can't really watch it. I will when I'm on anotehr computer though.

That's so sad. I would put her to sleep if she was my dog,

You can watch it without sound. It's in Bulgarian.

Advertisement