Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron Maiden/Heaven and Hell/ O2 Dublin July 30th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Apparently it's been confirmed now. ****ing awesome. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭blagards

if this is true (and it seems to be) you've made my day

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

wow thats f**kin great :D

hmmmm same weekend as sonnisphere was thinking of going,i think id rather be at sonnisphere not a huge fan of heaven and hell..

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

sorry ment to say wasnt a fan of the new album they did..but would be amazing to get to see them,hmmm maybe ill go to sonnisphere for the saturday and sunday

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Sweeeeet! I'm there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Classs!!!! WOOOOOOO \m/

(dang I'm skint) :mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

I'm not getting excited about this until its confirmed. Honest ;)

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

That sounds awesome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

This is on the day before my holidays so if true I will be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I've been let down in the past by SOOOOO many rumoured gigs i'm not gonna bother gettin a hard on for this till it's confirmed

ive not seen this anywhere except metal ireland ,dont know where that guy got this info its not even on mcds site

anyone seen it elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Epic if true, and looks a lot more concrete than the annual "AC/DC for Slane" rumours.

Still no "official" confirmation yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

ive not seen this anywhere except metal ireland ,dont know where that guy got this info its not even on mcds site

anyone seen it elsewhere

had been wondering what MCDs exciting news was for tomorrow morning, this would be awesome......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Holy... this is awesome. Hopefully Rammstein will pop over for that promised Irish gig as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Oh so tempting...but between rage and megadeth I don't think that I can afford this:(. But I'll see what I can get together over the next and hopefully.....

Oh so tempting...but between rage and megadeth I don't think that I can afford this:(. But I'll see what I can get together over the next and hopefully.....

you should go to this could be a once in a lifetime oppertunity ,i wouldnt mind seen megadeth but dont fancy goin all the way to cork and its a weekday just messy..looking forward to rage though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

you should go to this could be a once in a lifetime oppertunity ,i wouldnt mind seen megadeth but dont fancy goin all the way to cork and its a weekday just messy..looking forward to rage though

I know, I know. That is what is really getting at me, this could be a once in a lifetime concert, as you said, but travelling up to rage (which might be a once in a lifetime concert, for me anyway) is gonna cost a bit and I don't know if I can afford to do that twice this summer, I hate being an unempolyed student:mad:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭yknaa

Fantastic! 2 great bands live. Hard to believe they are coming to Dublin. Made my weekend anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

I know, I know. That is what is really getting at me, this could be a once in a lifetime concert, as you said, but travelling up to rage (which might be a once in a lifetime concert, for me anyway) is gonna cost a bit and I don't know if I can afford to do that twice this summer, I hate being an unempolyed student:mad:.

Adverts.ie

Sell stuff! Except Maiden and H&H cds of course...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

as long as Maiden don't play the whole of their new album I'll be happy, to get to see Dio again, in whatever form solo or with H&H will be fantastic and of course Maiden giving it socks as their warm up show........this summer is going to be fantastic.....

will be a great show.

what a great year for gigs in ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

NIBBS wrote: »
    as long as Maiden don't play the whole of their new album I'll be happy

Hate to say it but I doubt you'll be happy so. I remember the Dance of Death show at the point a few years back, 50 minutes of total dung right in the middle of the set. Toilet it was. I'll be skipping this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Woodey

How can I find out if this is a over 18 event before I buy tickets. My 11 year old son loves Iron Maiden & I would love to bring him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

You should be safe with the O2 ... plenty of young kids with their parents at AC/DC , Judas Priest etc .... Usually it states "Under 16's must be accompanied by an Adult" ...

Smaller venues , like the Academy, are more like Licenced Premises (ie. Pubs) hence the Over 18's Rule is strictly enforced.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Was praying Dream Theater would spport IM over here,besweet to have them in that venue. In saying that, H&H will be sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Someone on MetalIreland is going to be getting very, very drunk for free! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭ShumanTheHuman

Thats a pisser. Love to see H&H but I'd rather gouge holes in my thighs with a rusty spoon than see IM

Advertisement