Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron Maiden/Heaven and Hell/ O2 Dublin July 30th

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

that was the poorest maiden gig ive been too ,
    poor set and not the usual energy between the crowd and band until the last 6 songs , or is it just the same aul thing is getting boring at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

poor set and not the usual energy between the crowd and band until the last 6 songs , or is it just the same aul thing is getting boring at this stage?

I dunno about you but I almost got crushed as soon as The Wicker Man started playing. There was energy right from the very beginning if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

hmmm thats sound like a mental concert alright, wow a football jersey!!!
    I don't think it's the fact that he saw a football jersey that he's calling mental. it's the fact that he saw someone in a Maiden Final Frontier jersey that were on sale for €100 that he thought was mental! Crazy money

What he said ^^

Some great pictures btw guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Black Magician

The Don wrote: »
    What he said ^^

Some great pictures btw guys.

oh right yeah more like idiotic if you actually bought one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I thought it was absolutely brilliant on every level.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Black Magician

did they fly the flag???? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

did they fly the flag???? :pac:

didnt even play the song!!!

glad ye all enjoyed it ,i enjoyed the wicker man and wrathchild went for a nap then came back for fear of the dark and the next few tunes ha ha

the new stuff for me is too long and boring to play live,are they making a ganster movie or music

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭1united

Went to my local HMV store today to look for some of Maiden's stuff. All they had in stock was 2 copies of Somewhere In Time!! :rolleyes:
    Always liked SIT, it was the first Maiden album i got and always thought it was unfairly slated, much better than seventh Son IMO, still wish they would play Stranger In A Strange Land live, but not likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Is there something wrong with the Maiden website?? I tried to listen to some songs from the older albums, but when I opened the link, it wouldn't play for me???

:confused:

Advertisement