Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron Maiden/Heaven and Hell/ O2 Dublin July 30th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

RayCon wrote: »
    :cool: Tickets sorted with O2 presale this morning ....

Ditto, just got mine. Can't wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Got mine there with the 02 presale, didn't realise they were so pricey but it'd be great to see Heaven and Hell and of course Maiden. UP THE IRONS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

7 mins to go *nervous* :o

PHEW!!!! VICTORIOUS!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 TommoD

Got mine!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

e6.35 service charge is ridiculous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Passenger wrote: »
    e6.35 service charge is ridiculous

the price full stop is ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

I've said it before - but I really don't see it selling out that quickly.......I know people get nervous because other gigs have sold out in minutes, but I don't remember a Maiden gig selling that quickly here ever - so why now ?

got Fan Club presale yesterday evening, so that didn't sell out, which would be a sign that it wasn't going to have a huge number of visitors at the show......

just glad to have the tickets and lookin forward to seeing both bands....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

the price full stop is ridiculous!

I disagree ... I think €59.80 for 2 quality bands like Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath is very good value .... especially considering Iron Maiden's stage productions are usually excellent and the rarity of seeing Black Sabbath in Ireland.

... compare it to Motohead in the Olympia last Nov - €49 for a band that is more about "Lemmy the legend" that anything else and are frequent visitors to Ireland - now thats ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

ANY SPARE TICKETS WONT GET PAID TILL THURSDAY MORN REALLY WANT TO GO

• Registered Users Posts: 38,467 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

We might also see Slashs band play support with heaven and hell.

That would be cool but cant see it happening. Slash will probly play his own gig in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

the tickets aren't going anywhere fast, I'm holding out till tomorrow, I don't wanna go out in the sun :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I'm an old fart and my days of going down the mosh pit are well past me so i was hoping to get a seated ticket. I also work in town quite near Stephen's Green centre so decided to save myself the 6.35 credit card fee by walking down and paying cash.

However when i got there (at about 9:30) he said all seated tickets were gone and all that was left was standing. Fair enough I thought and went for the standing ticket. However when i got back to the office and checked on the net, there were loads left. I typed in 4 tickets andit was giving me seats smack bang in the centre about half way up. Probably among the best seats in the house so they're obviously no where near sold out. Yer man at the ticketmaster was either a retard or deiced an old git like me should relive my youth by standing.

Anyway, standing it is then......

that's weird, yer man mustn't have had a clue what he was at. Do you mind standing though? Sure aren't all maiden fans old gits anyways (except me of course) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

--LOS-- wrote: »
    that's weird, yer man mustn't have had a clue what he was at. Do you mind standing though? Sure aren't all maiden fans old gits anyways (except me of course) :D

Nah, standing won't kill me. I'll be alright. it serves me right - I should have just sat at my desk and bought over the net. I just hate giving ticketmaster 6 euro for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

A friend just told me(via Facebook) that H & H may have to pull out of the tour because of RJD's health.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

A friend just told me(via Facebook) that H & H may have to pull out of the tour because of RJD's health.
    That'd be a bummer, though I realise he's not well.

God only knows who'd replace H&H if they were to pull out.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

byte wrote: »
    That'd be a bummer, though I realise he's not well.

God only knows who'd replace H&H if they were to pull out.

My money would be on Dream Theater or Anthrax.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Dio's health and recovery seem to be the main speculation here but do you honestly think Dio would have committed himself to tour dates without consulting with his medical team, manager, bandmates, family etc ... it's not a like a couple of mates doing a gig down the pub ... the logisitics of touring , the cancellation fee's due to the promoter if the artist pulls out (Prince - take a bow) etc, would have required massive planning and definately not done if there was any doubt about Dio's ability to perform.

Sure there's a risk, but it's a calculated risk as opposed to a reckless one.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭sean corcoran

if h and h pull out my money is on ozzy singing. luckily i got my tickets last wednesday thank you 02 presale :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

furiousox wrote: »
    Anyone want to share a ticket 'cos I'll be leaving after Heaven & Hell ;)

So when you and a mate walk up to the doormen (and women) and you hand them one ticket. It's ok, you can just turn around and inform them that you're sharing a ticket and you're leaving early!? :pac:

• Advertisement

Kess73 wrote: »
    My money would be on Dream Theater or Anthrax.

yes please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

I hope its H&H as Ronnie will be 68 in July and if they do play well then it will mean he has conquered the big C.

rednik wrote: »
    I hope its H&H as Ronnie will be 68 in July and if they do play well then it will mean he has conquered the big C.

........or you'll see him before he dies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

--LOS-- wrote: »
    ........or you'll see him before he dies :D

I hope so.;)

if h and h pull out my money is on ozzy singing. luckily i got my tickets last wednesday thank you 02 presale :D

Not a chance with the bad blood caused by the egg throwing of Sharon (and family) and the cutting off of power a number of times during Maiden's set a few years back at Ozzfest. Something which Sharon Osbourne has admitted to having being behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,971 ✭✭✭furiousox

chin_grin wrote: »
    So when you and a mate walk up to the doormen (and women) and you hand them one ticket. It's ok, you can just turn around and inform them that you're sharing a ticket and you're leaving early!? :pac:

Em........no not really, it was just a joke hence the ';)'

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    Em........no not really, it was just a joke hence the ';)'

can I get two tickets for elbow room?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭sean corcoran

Kess73 wrote: »
    Not a chance with the bad blood caused by the egg throwing of Sharon (and family) and the cutting off of power a number of times during Maiden's set a few years back at Ozzfest. Something which Sharon Osbourne has admitted to having being behind.
    that was ozzfest not ireland or maidens fault. its still a possibility

that was ozzfest not ireland or maidens fault. its still a possibility

Not a chance. Dickinson has come out many times since then and slammed Ozzy and his wife, and has gone on record that he will not work with either again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Mariilyn

AAAAAAAAAAH

CANT BELIEVE IT!!

thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it f***** makes my day!!:D

Advertisement