Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

event management interview

• 08-04-2010 3:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭

hi
    does anyone here doing event management maybe? i have an interview on 28th of April and would be great for any advices :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

isabell wrote: »
    hi
    does anyone here doing event management maybe? i have an interview on 28th of April and would be great for any advices :D

Are you doing the interview as a mature student?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭isabell

yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

isabell wrote: »
    yes

I know someone who went for a mature student interview,

The questions are just general questions about why you believe the course is for you, what you expect to gain from it

They also ask you how you feel you will deal with younger students straight out of school and other aspects of being a mature student

I'm sure there's more questions in there about the course too though but hope that helps

Advertisement