Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever see a Rabbit like these guys ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

I was at a show in Yorkshire last year and there was a rabbit competition. Some of the were huge like these ones too!! They also had a mouse competition which i though was hilarious. The judge got the mouse by its legs and lifted up and scrutinised it, I though she was going to pop them in her mouth, like the aliens in V, my friends had to drag me away as I was laughing so much in case I upset some of the competitors, its a funny old plannet!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Half-cocked

Would you need a CF for those guys or would a .22 magnum do the job?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

at least the headshots would be handy!:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Ya can't shoot them lads.:mad:......................................................

Ya'd just p**s them off.:D
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

Can you imagine the look on the ferrets face when he met that down a hole - and if just after giving a fox a good rogering.

B'Man

• Advertisement

Bananaman wrote: »
    Can you imagine the look on the ferrets face when he met that down a hole ........

Ha, ha ,ha........... he would come back out and ask for a knife or the shotty. :D
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Als76

Its an army tank you need to put them bad boys down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

the NPWS will not be happy .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

I blame bunny shooter...the walking hormone that he is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

even bunny could hit one of these lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

giant-rabbit1.jpg

giant-rabbit2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 DickieBowe

Wow...just a few of those guys would be enough to sort a good Winter coat !

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

The Curse of the Wererabbitt!!!!...It's true!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
    NOW there is no excuse in the "Good reason" clause for rabbit hunters to get a Barret 50 Cal!Just drop a few of those pics into your application form,and wait 24 hours before your CS issues your liscense,and asks do you require an airstrike as well?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 9,734 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

I've seen a few Black rabbits recently - a sign of ill omen perhaps given where this country is heading:confused:

Be more worried about the flock of vultures circling over the Dail,where the rabbitts have well and truly taken over, and whats left of our banking system.:eek::rolleyes:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭dicky82

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Be more worried about the flock of vultures circling over the Dail,where the rabbitts have well and truly taken over, and whats left of our banking system.:eek::rolleyes:

i thought the vultures were in the dail??:rolleyes:

ezridax wrote: »
    Ya can't shoot them lads.:mad:......................................................

Ya'd just p**s them off.:D

telegram for mongo?? am i on the right line?? a classic. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

Grizzly 45 wrote: »

Falling " Down the rabbit hole" can produce bizarre or paradoxical experiences especially for some elected rabbits .. eerrrr ... officials. No need to drink the kool-aid. Slurph slurph ....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. We must be over the rainbow."

It was on the other night. Pure classic. Absolutely NOT Politically correct. Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

dicky82 wrote: »

Nah... the rabbits are on leashes. :eek:

• Advertisement

Nah... the rabbits are on leashes. :eek:
    Speaking of that..Came once thru Dublin airport last year .At the arrivals area there is this blonde foreign looking chick with a white rabbit on a LEASH!!! Sitting as calm as anything like a well trained dog beside her:eek::eek:
    Being somwhat the worse for wear thru lack of sleep and very dehydrated courtsey of Mr O Learys "airline". I thought I was hallucinating,but fortuneatly my mates who were with me did see the same thing .Either that or we and a few airport security staff were suffering from the same mass hallucination.
    Guess I've seen it all now!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭knockon

dicky82 wrote: »

No - They are snakes inside there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

knockon wrote: »

We could always class them as vermin..... anyone know a good taxidermist :D

knockon wrote: »

Wher's St Patrick when you need him??He missed that nest of vipers.:rolleyes:

homerhop wrote: »
    We could always class them as vermin..... anyone know a good taxidermist :D

ye ya could stuff harney or cowen and use them to keep the kids away from the fire. . . :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

I think they're Flemish Giant Rabbits. Herself used to have a few. Bred for meat but she had them as pets. Way more friendly than normal rabbits but we had one male and if the fecker kicked ya he'd nearly take your arm off.
    Never as big as the ones in the pics though

Advertisement