Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fizik Arione Kium Saddle

• 08-04-2010 5:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭

I have a Fizik Arione Kium saddle, black with red stripe down the centre. Has never been used (came with bike which I put my preferred saddle on). Will try to get pics up but is shown on the bike in the Images of Beauty thread.

As far as I know the RRP is generally in excess of £100 but I've never seen one in this colour combo before so can't be sure for this exact one.

Would take £75 /€75 for it or would swap for a new Specialized Toupe.

Will be in Dublin next Wed & Thur if anyone wants to check it out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

I presume it's this but in black?

as such, I'll go €45 which is about 40% discount on shop price which I've seen around these parts as a fair call.

subject to inspection in Dublin next Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭hynesie

Subject to seeing pics, I'll offer €60 including postage to Galway (if necessary, don't know where your based).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭coolbeans

el tel wrote: »
    I have a Fizik Arione Kium saddle, black with red stripe down the centre. Has never been used (came with bike which I put my preferred saddle on). Will try to get pics up but is shown on the bike in the Images of Beauty thread.

As far as I know the RRP is generally in excess of £100 but I've never seen one in this colour combo before so can't be sure for this exact one.

Would take £75 /€75 for it or would swap for a new Specialized Toupe.

Will be in Dublin next Wed & Thur if anyone wants to check it out.

I have a black Toupe Gel which has beeb subjected to light use. Interested?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

coolbeans wrote: »

Hi coolbeans, that sounds great but I am hoping to get/fund a white one.

The saddle model in question:
    Fizik_Arione.jpg

Photo taken this evening (note that camera flash makes it look washed out but it's pefectly black like the image above)

Img_8569-1.jpg

It's mint, saddle is unmarked (never ridden). Only minimal marking on the rails where seat clamp went.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭TheDocMan

I`m In Kilkenny but postage etc should be easy to sort. I`m crap at teck stuff so up loading photos are on my to do list. Could send you troupe saddle 1st and if happy you send the Fizik. Thanks.
    PS. This is my first time on baords as a reg. user. Hello all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭hynesie

coolbeans wrote: »

Hey Coolbeans, I'm interested in this, would you sell it for €60?
    Any pics? What width is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

uberwolf wrote: »
    I presume it's this but in black?

as such, I'll go €45 which is about 40% discount on shop price which I've seen around these parts as a fair call.

subject to inspection in Dublin next Thursday.

Hi uberwolf, thanks for the reply.

To get the saddle linked to in your post into your hands would be £90.00 (€103) so I'm afraid I can't let it mine go for €45. €65 maybe.

El Tel i read your message and replied. not sure if received (maybe i messed up or maybe something to do with me not having enough posts-25?) anyhow only way i can send you requested photo of saddle in via mobile. is it against protocol to mention my number in a posting?

Just wondering if swap still intrests you? Let me know if there`s a problem or if you`re not till keen. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭SurferDude41

Hi El tel.
    I have a specalized toupe size 143 new, I will swop it for your Airone.
    I am living in cork Pm me with your number.

Regards...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭papac

If its still for sale and you don't wanna go with the swap offers I will take it at asking price (75 euros) if you will post to Cork at my expense.Pm me if interested.

Advertisement