Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100% Newbie in Carrickmacross

Options
  • 08-04-2010 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello,
    What martial arts are there available to a 16yr old complete mewbie in carrickmacross?

Any ideas much appreciated:D.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 bufferedreader

Muay Thai Clubs in Castlebellingham and Newry I'm not sure which is closer!!
    (Never was good at geography)

MMA in Newry, not sure about Dundalk but I think there is something.

Think there's kickboxing out your way somewhere too.

Thats a start for ya anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭onlyasuggestion

there's a new mma club in Carrick with Muay Thai on a monday and BJJ on a thursday. Haven't made it up myself yet but from what I hear it's very good and pretty physically intensive to boot.

Here's a thread on it: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63000706

• Registered Users Posts: 32 bufferedreader

Now there's something I didn't know!!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 FrancisMc

Okay thanks, do you know who to contact for info on under 16/17 classes or beginners classes i'm not sure?:confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 elfonzo99

Francis.. I am a memeber of the new mma club in carrick which is held on mondays and thursdays in the phoniex center in the town from 8 till half 9,at present we have between 10 and 20 memebers every week aged between 15 and 30 u are welcome to come and watch 1st.....mondays is boxing, muay thai, clinch work etc..thursdays are ju jitsu....there is also a kick boxin club its on wed and fridays in the holy family hall....plus boxing in the phoniex aswell separte classes monday and thursday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 FrancisMc

Thanks elfonzo99

Advertisement