Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mens Suit, Shirt, Tie & Shoes - €145

• 08-04-2010 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

Burtons in Blanch (probably elsewhere also). You can't mix & match the shirt & tie, but there's a range of about ten to choose from, about eight suits & four pairs of shoes (dress & casual).

Probably can't go out in the rain, but if I got ten wears out of it I'd be happy, realistically I'll probably get many more :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

but it's burtons! :D

Jeff Banks in the Outlet, Banbridge are doing a suit, shirt and tie for £150.
    much better quality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

H&M have a better range of suits, nicer quality, and affordable at normal price

Do Burtons let you mix and match suit sizes?
    [Stupi Arnotts bargain basement dont! saps]

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭magotch07

unreggd wrote: »

Do Burtons let you mix and match suit sizes?
    [Stupi Arnotts bargain basement dont! saps]

you must have a bit of the johney bavos about you size 48 chest and a 28" waist ;);)

burtons aint that bad and for 145 quid its a good deal

Advertisement