Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting dream I had last night

Options
  • 08-04-2010 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

I had this interesting dream last night and thought I'd share it.

Basically, the dream begins with two young looking guys in a house who seem to be arguing over something. They then go outside into an area that looks like a cave covered with vines, here they see what I could best describe as a wormhole that while it doesn't suck them up, proceeds to suck about 90%+ of the world's population.

I spend a part of the dream trying to avoid getting sucked up by this hole but only discover that it didn't suck me up at all and in fact it completely avoided me and the select few left behind.

On thing I remember saying in this dream is that as a result, costs are going to come down for us left as demand will be lower. I can also remember seeing people working in a bank in a building that looked like the bus depot in Cork and going through what looked like an overly decorated car park complex and encountering a friend while I was there.

I then later find an old college mate who I ask if anyone in her class got sucked away as well and she told that there were 10 people left in the class ( I'm pretty sure that was all that was in her class ) the dream ends with me in a chapel like place where I find love which where I woke up but the dream was pretty much over anyway.

To be honest, I'm at a loss at explaining what this was all about. I might be able to explain the hole that sucked people away because a lot of people I know, including family, have moved away in recent months apart from that, I'm at a loss to explain the rest.

Advertisement