Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bank of Ireland foreign exchange

• 08-04-2010 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Bank of Ireland will pay the commission so you don't have to...And as a bonus they'll give you the bonus too!

This happened today to me in the bank, I only noticed when I checked the exchange rate on my phone in the car, Seems like a huge mistake to make, But people who need to change money.. It might be a good thing if it's national, If not Listowel branch is where I got it :)

14B0F0034DAC4923BBA72B1BAB33A747-800.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You bought £10, and had to pay €13? They aren't giving you anything....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Davy wrote: »
    You bought £10, and had to pay €13? They aren't giving you anything....

They are, their giving him £10 but he thinks the commission is actually his whereas its the banks. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement