Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architect in Swords area

Options
  • 08-04-2010 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Looking for recommendations from people in the Swords area for local architect(s) that they have used to plan & design an extension to their home. I'm hoping they will draw up plans and specify materials based on my brief. I can then ask builders to quote using these documents, hopefully ensuring they are all signing from the same hymn sheet. Does this sound like the normal way of doing things?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭sashasdad

if ashbourne isn't too far for you i'd recommend harmon mccarthy projects, engaged them in the past and found them to be very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 robert2010

Moreard wrote: »
    Looking for recommendations from people in the Swords area for local architect(s) that they have used to plan & design an extension to their home. I'm hoping they will draw up plans and specify materials based on my brief. I can then ask builders to quote using these documents, hopefully ensuring they are all signing from the same hymn sheet. Does this sound like the normal way of doing things?

Hi Moreard,
    I'm looking for an architect for a similar project to yours, how did you get on?
    Did you find an architect you were happy with?
    Robert.

Advertisement