Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

look kx light carbon all top gear for sale

• 08-04-2010 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

im looking to sell my look kx light full carbon bike 51cm excellent condition never raced minded like a child.;) full dura ace, kysyum ssl wheels,time pedals ,compact chainset all top notch gear beautiful bike .
    anybody interested my lowest price is 1350 euro worth a hell of a lot more belive me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭coolbeans

Sounds like a tasty bike. Your sale will be expedited if you give the frame size and throw up a few pics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,125 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

...and the age/model year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

thanks lads i have no idea how to post pic's i'll ask my son if he will oblige .
    the only thing i can say if you see it first hand you probably would buy straight away it's a real beauty ;)
    i always looked after this bike from day one have it two years from new , the reason im selling im trying to buy a van nicolas touring frame ,i seldom use the look only comes out when the sun shines i use my thorn touring bike for most of the time.

Advertisement