Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Router Password

• 08-04-2010 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering does anyone know what the factory set username/password is?? I know its been asked before but I've tried all previous suggestions and none of them work. Really, really dont wont to ring support , I spent almost an hour and a half on to them the last time. My router is around 4 months old , its a cisco EPC2425 if that helps.

Cheers..

AB.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭sombaht

Hit the reset button at the back on the modem, hold it in for 20 seconds or so. This will reset the password to default (which is blank). Log in again and it will ask you to set a new password.

Cheers,
    sombaht

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭anbrutog

sombaht wrote: »
    Hit the reset button at the back on the modem, hold it in for 20 seconds or so. This will reset the password to default (which is blank). Log in again and it will ask you to set a new password.

Cheers,
    sombaht

Hey Sombaht,

No joy I'm afraid...Looks like I'm getting a few cans in and spending the night ringing support :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

As per the comment above the default user and passwords should be left empty.

I found the guide in anohter post , hope it helps.

Advertisement