Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airport to city centre, where to park

Options
  • 08-04-2010 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Hello,

Heading to the big smoke tomorrow from Donegal will be coming down the M1 (hope they allow tractors on it!!). Am going to the airport first and then hoping to meet up with a friend.

I'll be at the airport for 8:30 but my friend doesn't finish work until 3pm ish. He lives in Swords.

Wondering if there is somewhere in swords where I could park for a few hours? Would it be safe (not piss people off) to just park in his estate I would plan to get the bus into town and pass a few hours there.

BTW any ideas how to pass the day in town (without spending too much money)?

Thanks,

Water-man

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,215 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

water-man wrote: »
    BTW any ideas how to pass the day in town (without spending too much money)?

You could go to the pictures.
    Cineworld starts shows from 10.20 or so.
    http://www.cineworld.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

If you're looking for a place to eat check out Kylemore Café on O'Connell Street.

Advertisement